By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 broken systems.

NobleTeam360 said:
HappyLion said:
This is the reason i don't buy consoles at launch. I would much rather play a launch console at my friends house and wait a year for any issues to be resolved and then buy one for myself.

Off topic but that lion in your sig is huge. 

Because he's a happy lion

Around the Network

damn, the perfect console is not perfect!!!

Between the fail that is the launch games (so wanted Killzone and Knack to be great) and now this? I'm either just not picking my PS4 up, or I'll be selling it ok eBay and making some money. I lived through the PS2 DRE and the 360 RROD nightmares and I'm just not going to put up with it again. I'll wait until these things are ironed out and just play my PS3 and maybe buy Titanfall for my 360 until next fall when the first huge games drop.

Cj2i3 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
HappyLion said:
This is the reason i don't buy consoles at launch. I would much rather play a launch console at my friends house and wait a year for any issues to be resolved and then buy one for myself.

Because he's a happy lion

Yes, he's a very happy lion. 

PDF said:
arcane_chaos said:
on the neogaf the person managed to fix his!!!

Same with a person on twitch.

Not really, his ps4 is not working again. Gamesradar said it was really hot and the Kotaku and IGN ps4s not working....

It seems like a disaster. Maybe I'll wait till SS comes out.

Around the Network

Troubling news. Launches always have a seemingly shit ton of problems and broken systems, but that is to be expected when a couple million people buy their consoles all at once.

BUT only a few people have consoles right now, its troubling to hear already a fair number have problems.

POE said:

Try harder next time.

Are we expecting every PS4 to not break now? 3% hardware failure is expected when it comes to electronics. That means 30000 broken consoles for every million sold.

Not that you were wondering! Your game has a different name, am i right?

NobleTeam360 said:
HappyLion said:

Damn dude, why did you have to bring up his junk? Now I can't stop looking at it :)

Yeah, that's too bad for those people that took the hit. I hope like hell I don't get a faulty XB.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

only nintendo consoles are quality proob on launch date, sony and ms consoles are for beta testers.

34 years playing games.

bubblegamer said:
POE said:

Try harder next time.

Are we expecting every PS4 to not break now? 3% hardware failure is expected when it comes to electronics. That means 30000 broken consoles for every million sold.

Not that you were wondering! Your game has a different name, am i right?

So the console is still perfect? Yahoo!!