By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is your expectation for Xbox One?

Tagged games:

How much do you expect from the black beast?

A lot!!! 18 56.25%

Just more than the competition. 3 9.38%

Microsoft will make it rain on the beats! 10 31.25%

Total:31
Nsanity said:
Goatseye said:

They have enough IPs to keep their internal and external studios for the whole X1 iteration.

Just like the 360 they'll hardly be using any of them.

I hope with the gamers backlash post-reveal and E-3, they thought more about their strategy.

They saw the weak pre-order numbers.

I have more faith in MS studios with Phil, whereas with Don, I was hopeless.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
gooch_destroyer said:
^I wanna see a new Jet Force Genimi, Blue Dragon and Blinx

Never got to try Blue Dragon... I wonder if it is good.

Very good game, go get it.

I expect full game support for the (much improved) Kinect 2.0. My daughters love Kinect and are really excited for the new camera and games...(A BIG reason for my choice) in getting the XBox One at launch.

I love sports and am a huge NFL fan and love the NFL deal with MS, and expect the support to continue yearly.

I love that I can plug external devices with snapping features and expect that it works well and they expand on this.

I get all of the above plus internet, blu-ray, music, and a robust amount of aps.

To top it off I can play amazing first and third party games and EXPECT them to continue to deliver quality titles year after year.

The 22nd can't come fast enough!

Goatseye said:
 with Don, I was hopeless.

I think Mattrick was really trying to make the Xbox brand fail, so they could get Balmer out (which they did) and get Elop in (which has yet to happen) then sell of the Xbox brand and make tons of cash out of the expense of the gaming community. >:(

CONSPIRACY I TELL YA!

Think it'll basically be an HD Wii. Ms has a plan to try an get casuals and they're going to focus on that first and foremost. I think it'll finish second, and be a mediocre success.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

If it came down to a poll we're more likely to see dude-bro shooter number 52 than any of those games you listed. I'm joking of course (even though it holds some truth). 

I'm so worried now that the ps4 is full of defects...I hope x1 at least works fine

FiliusDei said:
I'm so worried now that the ps4 is full of defects...I hope x1 at least works fine

Me too.

I think some of the new Kinect/Voice features convenience and usefulness may overshadow the games. If it works like it should, it will continue to be revolutionary.

I'm sure their will be a few hickup. But I don't see how the others can compete with all that it can do. I wish they had decided it sell it for a loss the first year or two, and plopped in that 2.5 Tflop GPU, but it wouldn't really change that much. With diminishing returns it would only look some better. Plus, the innovations in software seem to outshine the need.

But next year is the real competition. This year is just the warm up for the hard core. Will have to see after the Thanksgiving Weekend Buzz.

Then maybe glasses the following year.

DL/DR: I think it will do very well and Kinect may outshine or equal gaming aspects.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

NobleTeam360 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

If it came down to a poll we're more likely to see dude-bro shooter number 52 than any of those games you listed. I'm joking of course (even though it holds some truth). 

The sad truth.