By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dice : PS4 Lead platform

Xenostar said:
realgamer said:
ethomaz said:

Dark_Feanor said:

What about Itel chipsets that use ERAM for ebedded V-cards?

What about ARM cores that use ERAM?

Exactly a good example of what I said... creep performance in both cases due hardware issues and devs not working to use optimize for these decices and at the end this v-cards didn't even render in 720p lol.

Btw I hope Sony gives u free ps4 because u do ur best to make ps4 looks good instead of paying around $1500 for ps3.5

1. Its cheaper than xbox,

2. Why should people only post bad news stories

3. the text is very clear in each image why PS4 is the lead platform, or did you only look at the pictures?

I don't need to read it because it's from Sonygaf and it's Sony website 

Around the Network

realgamer said:

Can you tell me what you are smoking?

The slides were showed in the APU13 by D.I.C.E. and AMD presentation yesterday... PS4 have full TRUE AUDIO hardware support too.

http://gearnuke.com/dice-mantle-playstation-4-will-drive-frostbite-development-going-forward/

realgamer said:
Xenostar said:
realgamer said:
ethomaz said:

Dark_Feanor said:

What about Itel chipsets that use ERAM for ebedded V-cards?

What about ARM cores that use ERAM?

Exactly a good example of what I said... creep performance in both cases due hardware issues and devs not working to use optimize for these decices and at the end this v-cards didn't even render in 720p lol.

Btw I hope Sony gives u free ps4 because u do ur best to make ps4 looks good instead of paying around $1500 for ps3.5

1. Its cheaper than xbox,

2. Why should people only post bad news stories

3. the text is very clear in each image why PS4 is the lead platform, or did you only look at the pictures?

No its from AMD and EA Dice.

Anyone else losing their boner over Xbone

This post (and many many others) has been moderated.

-Smeags

Realgamer made me sad, people like him who dont want to accept the reality are so sad :(

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Good news. Hopefully, those who are less bias and on the fence will know where to go after this.

ManUtdFan said:

Anyone else losing their boner over Xbone

No we losing it at playstation 3.5 

ethomaz said:

realgamer said:

Can you tell me what you are smoking?

The slides were showed in the APU13 by D.I.C.E. and AMD presentation yesterday... PS4 have full TRUE AUDIO hardware support too.

http://gearnuke.com/dice-mantle-playstation-4-will-drive-frostbite-development-going-forward/

I'm not smoking anything u make me laugh with ur theory doing ur best to make playstation 3.5 looks good 

realgamer said:

I'm not smoking anything u make me laugh with ur theory doing ur best to make playstation 3.5 looks good

Theory? AMD and D.I.C.E. facts.

About eSRAM: most probably most devs won't manage it directly, but they'll use whichever optimized library or game engine provided by MS or 3rd parties.
This means that PS4 versions of multiplats will be able to have a performance advantage, but XBOne versions won't have overall code quality disadvantages, just performance ones in the most demanding games and possibly Kinect support as an afterthought, if they don't want to put too many dev resources into it.
Anyhow the eSRAM in the APU is a MS proprietary addition, AMD surely wants to keep good relationships with both Sony and MS so they'll say nice things about XBOne too, but it's just up to MS engineers to explain and tout their proprietary features.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!