By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall metacritic FLOP CONFIRMED: 73 on 17 reviews

You're telling me that I should believe Polygon? lol, get real.

Around the Network

Good job for sony that these reviews came out only a mere 48 hours before the release of the ps4.

Otherwise there could have been a fair few pre-order cancellations.

Ronster316 said:
Good job for sony that these reviews came out only a mere 48 hours before the release of the ps4.

The game isn't releasing until more than 2 weeks in PAL region. Now what?

HAHA people should of waited for the discount bin..... better yet playstation plus.

MikeRox said:
You you're outlook is too demanding.

Based on how awesome the launch was, the Dreamcast for me should have eclipsed pretty much any system that has been released since.

Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure, Toy Commander, Sega Rally 2 and a bunch of other pretty damn awesome games on release makes it all the more depressing that it crashed and burned :( Toy Commander alone would have been worth the cost of entry to me for any games console.

Exactly. We had to wait more than 1 year after PS2 release before playing Jak & Daxter.

But don't get me started with my beloved Toy commander. Most underrated game of the century. I have 2 sealed copies (I think) of this game. Same for CaveStory3D for 3DS. Hidden, now lost gems. But Soul Calibur (/hugging my japanese sealed copy) was not a launch game I think but it could still qualify for a "launch period" title.

Around the Network

I can't listen to videogame reviews... After Sonic Lost World's atrocious reviews and finding out the game is amazing, you just can't trust em.

1doesnotsimply

Lawlight said:
Ronster316 said:

The game isn't releasing until more than 2 weeks in PAL region. Now what?

Now nothing............  folks are lumbered with their ps4's, it's too late for people to cancel their pre-orders, they are all shipping/arriving as we speak.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Proof Metacritic is garbage. 1080p graphics alone makes it 90+!

Seriously though, the score may go higher as more reviews are added, but that usually isn't the trend.

My condolences go out those hoping this would crush the scores of other launch shooters.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I can't listen to videogame reviews... After Sonic Lost World's atrocious reviews and finding out the game is amazing, you just can't trust em.

Wha-HUH?! It is?! (I'm being completely serious here)

OT: None of these upcoming FPS's really do anything different, really. Though that's not the reason KZ scored low, I imagine.

The BuShA owns all!