By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall metacritic FLOP CONFIRMED: 73 on 17 reviews

darkenergy said:
Leadified said:
Why the heck did this thread come back from the dead?

Was this locked? I wanted to comment on this but wasn't able to because I couldn't get back on vgchartz at the time. Expect more necro bumps from me from different topics in the future.

Telling a mod to expect more necro bumps in the future?   Bravo sir.

Around the Network

Thanks for bumping this thread! I think I'll pick this up tomorrow when I go into town. I've seen it for as little as £15

The PS5 Exists. 

a flop at 70%?? if some one doing a degree gets 70% they get a first class honours degree

just corrupt journalism

Killzone Shadowfall is unfortunatly a mediocre shooter. The new things it brings to the table don't account for it's many flaws. And Knack is Kack

Around the Network

Dude didnt even last very long.... The game looks gorgeous, but can be really hard at times. Feels like your playing an old FPS in current gen theme. Had nice ideas too

I'm not a big fan of 1st person shooters in general so I won't criticize most of the games in that genre. A game is not a flop unless it sells poorly. I would take what metacritic says with a grain of salt.