By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall metacritic FLOP CONFIRMED: 73 on 17 reviews

LOL there were people who thought this game would get an 89. Man how you guys predictions are so far off. The same is true for Infamous: Second Son which people think it would get a 90 but it ended up on 80.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Sold pretty well though. lol

darkenergy said:

LOL there were people who thought this game would get an 89. Man how you guys predictions are so far off. The same is true for Infamous: Second Son which people think it would get a 90 but it ended up on 80.

Are you going to necro bump every single Killzone Shadow Fall thread? Did Guerilla Games kill your dog or something?

riderz13371 said:
darkenergy said:

Are you going to necro bump every single Killzone Shadow Fall thread? Did Guerilla Games kill your dog or something?

Don't be so rude on the poor dude. For all you know, he could have a past trauma with Guerilla Games alright!

darkenergy said:

I'll be buying both games when I finally pick up my future PS4.  Why?  Because I love games.

Around the Network

Why the heck did this thread come back from the dead?

riderz13371 said:
darkenergy said:

I wasn't able to make a comment on those threads because I couldn't get back on vgchartz at the time. Expect more necro threads in the future from me from other topics but there is another killzone thread regarding its multiplayer I am looking for. So no it is not about a dog.

darkenergy said:
riderz13371 said:
darkenergy said:

I wasn't able to make a comment on those threads because I couldn't get back on vgchartz at the time. Expect more necro threads in the future from me from other topics but there is another killzone thread regarding its multiplayer I am looking for. So no it is not about a dog.

I literally just burst out laughing. I'm just imaging you going all crazy trying to find this thread so you can post some more "Killzone is crap huehue" comments.

If you want to do that then make your own thread, stop necro bumping ones from a year ago.

Leadified said:

Was this locked? I wanted to comment on this but wasn't able to because I couldn't get back on vgchartz at the time. Expect more necro bumps from me from different topics in the future.

darkenergy said:
Leadified said:

Was this locked? I wanted to comment on this but wasn't able to because I couldn't get back on vgchartz at the time. Expect more necro bumps from me from different topics in the future.

I don't think so.