By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall metacritic FLOP CONFIRMED: 73 on 17 reviews

sales2099 said:
Kane1389 said:

Building the most powerfull hardware at cheaper price is not earning it?

Taking the safe route and riding off competitors mistakes is arguable that it isn't earned but just winning by default :P

I can't stress the term "arguable" enough here.

I don't get what he means by earned because this is one game fromt eh launch of the system and they still have many more planned and to put out. SO why can't they still earn it...a meaningless post this early(even before it is out lol) if you ask me. Give it a few years THEN come back and say that!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
STRYKIE said:
So the one time a Playstation console UNQUESTIONABLY has a crappy launch line-up, people actually want it?

I think the advocates behind "PS3 haz no gaemz" have a lot to answer for. They have from the hours of 00;00 Monday to 00:00 Monday to engulf the internet with "PS4 haz no gaemz" memes, otherwise $599 US Dollars will officially go down in history as the single biggest thing that bittered everyone's opinion of the PS3.

But the $599 IS the single biggest thing that bittered everyones's opinion of the PS3 lol so there is nothing wrong with that!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

sales2099 said:
Kane1389 said:
Salnax said:
What bothers me is that, even without anything resembling a killer app at launch, the PS4 will likely sell gangbusters. I have no problem with the PS4 winning the 8th gen, but I'd like it if Sony earned it.

Building the most powerfull hardware at cheaper price is not earning it?

Taking the safe route and riding off competitors mistakes is arguable that it isn't earned but just winning by default :P

8 GB of GDDR5 was a huge risk actually and riding off competitors's mistakes was almost the sole reason 360 sold as much as it did today

Kane1389 said:

8 GB of GDDR5 was a huge risk actually and riding off competitors's mistakes was almost the sole reason 360 sold as much as it did today

PS3 had no mistake comparable to RROD and 360 still came out strong.

Nothing against Polygon but looks what the guy that reviewed the game said in Feb 13.

Around the Network

Waiting for that Polygon 10/10 Titanfall review.

Just goes to show what a joke the review process has become.

74 is not that bad though... what did everyone expect? Killzone never was a top-tier series. It has been a me-too franchise from the beginning. It's the Playstation's The Conduit. It's no wonder there is little buzz surrounding Killzone apart from the typical Sony fans.

So Mercenary is 2013's best KillZone? Cancel those pre orders and buy a Vita lads :p

I'm still getting KillZone shadowfall mind. It comes free with the bundle I got.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

sales2099 said:
brendude13 said:
sales2099 said:

Are you saying Xbox 360 (nearly) won by default?

I am assuming your just referring to 360 to PS3 and not Wii. Why, yes I am. It took advantage in the early years. It is business. Earning is a totally different matter. In 360's first years, I think we can all say they earned AND took advantage of others mistakes. After 2008, well we know what happened :P

Yep, can definitely agree with that.

Although I think Sony have been doing some "earning" themselves with the PS4.

If this game fails to break 3 million then just let it die Sony.