By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who here has beaten Pikmin 1?

Soriku said:
I hate you all.

=(((((

Rol beat this game in 9 days, which is extemely impressive.  I beat it collecting all 30 parts in 12 days.

Also I beat it collected all 30 parts in 27 days losing only 1 Pikmin.  That's right I lost only one Pikmin!!!  Top that fools!

@others who said Pikmin 2 was too easy:

The challenge in Pimin 2 is to try and finish the game 100% while losing no Pimin.  Also it is pretty chalenging to beat all the challenge stages without losing any Pikmin; I did both and it was a lot of fun.

For the last boss take a swarm of yellow Pikmin as the bosses electricy weapon is deadly, and yellow are immune to electricity.

Around the Network

If anything Pikmin is too easy. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I beat it first time. It was fun, but easy.

You shouldn't save on days where you've made no progress, but really, if you've played it through before, I don't know what's going wrong.

Soriku said:
Daileon said:
Soriku, how bad player you are... XD

I'm best with asking Rolstoppable about RPGs :D I'll beat any RPG you throw at me.

Fixed!!

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

LOL beat this game yesterday actually first time in about 4 years and did it in 21 days with all parts losing just over 300 pikmin =(

My record when i played it originally was 16 days losing less than 50 Pikmin dont know why i cant do that good now.

Around the Network

@Soriku: You can get it for as little as 99 cents on Ebay. The game is super cheap unless you want a plastic wrapped copy which goes for full price.

It's basically a Mech RPG game set in a world where Mech's are the only high tech thing they have since they fell from the sky. It's got a very deep story to it. Much more so then any other game before it. As far as RPG's go, I give the first disc of the game a 10/10 and the second disc a 7/10. It just seemed like they had to cut the game short due to costs. Well worth playing though, it's got some great music in it as well.

You have a PS1 or PS2 still right?

If you aren't allowed to purchase games on ebay, PM me and we'll work something out.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Soriku said:
@Dark

Tell me where I can buy a copy ;)

@Sqrl

OK, give me money and a video camera and I'll check it out ;)

----

Btw, one thing, I went to some world (forget which one) that had a lot of water and those frog enemies and flowers a few years ago. Anyway, I had LOTS of Pikmin. After a while, some ghost thing popped up. Don't know what it was, but it was crazy. It was brown and was some sort of ghost or something. I tried fighting it, but it wiped out all my Pikmin. I had like 100 of reds and almost 100 of the rest of the Pikmin I didn't save before it either.

Anyone know what that monster was?

I don't remember the name of the monster, but there is a very simple way to defeat it.  When you very first go to that world (it's the fourth one, can't remember name) take 100 blue pikmin out of the onion (or as many as you have).  Go out to the water and head towards the part on your radar that show all the little islands (it's sort of in the middle of that big water area.  In the center of all of those small land masses you will find a giant egg (if it is not there then it may not show up at all during your game).  Swarm all 100 Pikmin on that egg and attack.  The egg will break and the monster within it will die.  Simple.

You can kill it otherwise.  Carry a small amount of red pikmin with you (10 to 20), and you have to work your way to the back of the emeny and toss them on the ball that is at the end of his "tail" appendage or whatever it is.  If you kill him you get that ball and can carry it to an onion to produce 100 pikmin.  Do not attack the front! 

Have fun with the game; I might go play it again right now!!!

@Soriku

Beat FF6 in 15 hours :P.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Please dont make posts like this: "I got this game in the 5th fifth grade"

That makes me feel really, really old. This game musta come out when I was a senior in high school... jesus...
And yeah, I beat it on my first try

I beat it over a Christmas break a few years ago, I think. I remember the last day being hard, but the 30 day limit was no big deal because I'd often replay days if I didn't get as many parts in one day as I believed I should. Once you figure out a map, you can usually set yourself up for 2-3 parts per day.

Worrying about not losing pikmin isn't fun for me.  i'd rather race against the clock regardless of losses.