By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who here has beaten Pikmin 1?

I beat it after a 5day block buster rental ....

Around the Network

After three full play throughs, I still hadn't beat it. Thank god they wised up and didn't include a time limit in the second one!!!

Seriously, I enjoy the second one much more. 2 player fighting, 2 player co-op, special events, more colored pikmin, more strange items to get, don't collect saceship junk, but real junk that some how is worth money to olimars planet, you guys are missing out!!!!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

First time I beat it, it took 28 days, second time I beat it, it was like 14 or 15. Didn't seem particularly hard, you just had to set up a schedule. 1 part a day, if I didn't get a part that day, 2 the next. My second time through though, I'd get 3 or four parts a day, save for a few days (namely when you first get to a level, takes some time to get things moving).

The second one doesn't have any time limits, so maybe you should pick that one up. Awesome games, both of them.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I beat Pikmin 1 in about a week with 28 parts, I believe. The second time was a breez. Love this franchise.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Soriku said:
I can't beat this game *cries* The 30-day limit thing is infuriating. I got this game in the 5th fifth grade, and I still haven't beat it. *Cries again* Hardest Nintendo game ever Has anyone beat it?

I beat it and got all pieces in 27 days. This game is NOT for a fifth grader(10 years old?) as it is rediculously challenging. Frustrating but fun game.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Pikmin is easier than Pikmin 2, the day stuff is a pain in the first try, but that is the idea, challenge...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yep, and it was a real nice game, I think it took me about 25 days, thought it was gonna get hard cause of the day limits, but wasnt that hard at all.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Its been a while but I seem to recall a friend and I working to beat the game with all parts and did so in 22 days. Perhaps I am misremembering as it has truly been a long while but I'm fairly positive about 22 days being how long it took us.

To Each Man, Responsibility
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
I can't beat this game *cries* The 30-day limit thing is infuriating. I got this game in the 5th fifth grade, and I still haven't beat it. *Cries again* Hardest Nintendo game ever Has anyone beat it?

Which means that you had to repeat the fifth grade four times? Wow, you are a silly kid.

I beat Pikmin on the day I got it in a 7-8 hour sitting. I needed 24 days. It really isn't hard. If you fail to collect all 30 ship parts (although you only need 25 parts to beat the game), you are much faster on a second playthrough because you memorized large parts of the game already. That is, if you aren't Soriku whose memory is like a Nudelsieb.

The 30 ship parts can be collected in nine days. Practice makes perfect.

wow, 9 days is pretty impressive. I've beaten all parts in ~25 days, but I'd have to play it like 20 times to get even remotely close to that. Also, I cherish my pikmen to much and try to let 0 die. I typically get very low death rates though. 

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I beat it within 5 hours. Doesn't it force you to? lol. Pikmin 2 is a little harder, but beat that too.