By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Has Continuously Improved For Multiple Generations?

Pretty much most Nintendo franchises.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Captain_Tom said:
JWeinCom said:
Captain_Tom said:
GTA, MGS, and InFamous.

Infamous has continuously improved for multiple generations O_o..?

Assuming Second Sun is as good as it looks.  Oh wait do you mean generations of consoles?

Continuous and multiple make it seem like it means more than one sequel, but not necessarily across console generations.  I like what I've seen from Second Son so far, but it's certainly early to call it an improvement.

I agree I was stretching the definition... But I believe the prophecy will come true!

Forgot God of War and Pokemon (if only minor improvements)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I don't know if this will still be true in 1week, but for me so far is the 3D Mario games.
I know I'm one of the few who thinks this way but imo Sunshine was better than SM64 and Galaxy was even better. SM3DW looks great, I'm sceptic if wether or not it will be better than Galaxy tho.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

portable zeldas.

Around the Network

Killzone

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Super Smash Bros. is the one that comes to mind. Each installment has been better than the last.

Phew, I wish this was the case for me. Brawl was so saddening.

Killzone is a good example but that's because KZ1 wasn't very good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Calladoody

adriane23 said:

Metal Gear Solid
Gran Turismo
Mario (platformers)
Virtua Fighter
NBA 2K
Persona
Ratchet & Clank
Hot Shots Golf
Yakuza

I want to throw in Guilty Gear and Armored Core in, but GG Asuka and AC V are trash.

So you thought All 4 One and Full Frontal Assult were better than the future titles?

Mario Kart (and the next one looks really good.)