By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Has Continuously Improved For Multiple Generations?

GTA, MGS, and InFamous.

Around the Network

final fa....fa.....fa.....fan......fant........fanttt.......fantheft auto!

God of war, except for Ascension (that I have not played yet) and Fire Emblem.
Most of Nintendo franchises are getting worst, specially zelda. I really hope wii u's title changes that.

Captain_Tom said:
GTA, MGS, and InFamous.

Infamous has continuously improved for multiple generations O_o..?

JWeinCom said:
Captain_Tom said:
GTA, MGS, and InFamous.

Assuming Second Sun is as good as it looks.  Oh wait do you mean generations of consoles?

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
JWeinCom said:
Captain_Tom said:
GTA, MGS, and InFamous.

Assuming Second Sun is as good as it looks.  Oh wait do you mean generations of consoles?

Continuous and multiple make it seem like it means more than one sequel, but not necessarily across console generations.  I like what I've seen from Second Son so far, but it's certainly early to call it an improvement.

Skyward Sword brought down Zelda. Other M brought down Metroid. Super Paper Mario brought down Paper Mario and Sticker Star crapped all over it. Pikmin 3 brought down Pikmin. Dang, Nintendo's really in a slump, huh?

I might have to say Smash Bros. I know a lot of people didn't like Brawl as much, but I'm a casual and loved all the extra features and characters and stuff. Though the next one will probably bring it back down by not having a story mode, so...dang. They need to get it together.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I think Zelda is becoming better to be honest.

Well, all the franchises have had at least 1 bad game at some point, but I think the Grand Theft Auto series has been pretty consistent so far.

DerpSandwich said:
Skyward Sword brought down Zelda. Other M brought down Metroid. Super Paper Mario brought down Paper Mario and Sticker Star crapped all over it. Pikmin 3 brought down Pikmin. Dang, Nintendo's really in a slump, huh?

I might have to say Smash Bros. I know a lot of people didn't like Brawl as much, but I'm a casual and loved all the extra features and characters and stuff. Though the next one will probably bring it back down by not having a story mode, so...dang. They need to get it together.

Dafuq? This is a thing? Pikmin 3 was by far the best in the series in my opinion. Like, it wasn't even close how much better Pikmin 3 was.