By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 9 Nov 2013

Zero999 said:

not exactly the week it launches, but after it launches, more potential buyers (who didn't preorder the launch) will come. untill then, the sales from this week came from 99% of the interested to get it at launch.

Does this mean I finally got an answer?  So you expect less than 250 units for the PS4 version of ghosts over the next three weeks?

Around the Network
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
pezus said:
phenom08 said:
WiiU doesn't exactly have the user base of an 1 year old platform so no its not surprising. It will probably be the PS4s highest selling game on top of that. I'll rather put 3D World against whatever on PS4, I'm sure I know which would win.

Which is... PS4 apparently, since WiiU doesn't have the user base of an 1 year old platform.

I think you miss understood. I was saying even though the WiiU has been out for a year, its userbase surely doesnt show it. Thats why its not that surprising. We are comparing the PS4s highest selling game to... well not so much on WiiU. 3D World would be more fair Im sure you dont want that comparison. 3D World vs. Ghosts PS4.

So 3D World releases November 29, perfect. I am willing to take a bet with you that 3D World won't have higher sales than Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 LTD by week ending November 30 going by the most reliable numbers we have. Be them NeoGaf or VGC numbers, if those won't cover the info we need. Stake being 1 month ban request.

Lol why would 3D World have two days of sells? You obviously have no confidence in your great PS4.

hahaha lol. CoD Ghosts PS4 first week would be way higher if there was a street date of 29th November in Europe, those 24k sales this week would combine with everything that will sell up until 30 November when people will actually get their console to play that game, so it's only natural to wait until PS4 launches in Europe, cause not everyone will get CoD Ghosts before they get their console. And don't worry I have a lot of confidence in PS4 I'm sure it will fuckin crush the Wii U. So you take the bet? Come on you were so sure that Pezus woudln't want a comparison with 3D World cause you were so sure of it, back that up with action.

Why a time limit lol? Because you are afraid. 

Lol xD Which time limit? First week sales? Because the whole thread we were talking about Ghosts Wii U FW compared to PS4 "FW" before the the console is even out.Then you dare Pezus to make a comparison with 3D World and you say he wouldn't want that, so obviously we still talk about FW sales. 

Jesus you try to spin so much because you're more than afraid, you know that Ghosts PS4 will leave 3D World in the dust. And why a time limit? LOL, so when would the bet end in 2020 when both games won't ship any more units? xD 

Come on take the bet, you were so sure when you were talking to Pezus, show some courage now.

I never said anything about first week sales lol. This is pathetic, I guess you remember MKWii vs. GTAIV or MW2 vs. NSMBWii? Thats why you want first week sales only. By the way this is CoD PS4s first week so i would be correct unless you expect 3D World to sell less than 24k in the UK. 

Are people seriously defending the Wii U here, regarding these Call of Duty sales?

Theyre abysmal. The Wii U version just got outsold by a version of the game that cant even be played for 3 weeks. The Wii U has an install base in the UK of 180,000 compared to the PS4s 0.

You cant defend this.

phenom08 said:
eFKac said:

Lol xD Which time limit? First week sales? Because the whole thread we were talking about Ghosts Wii U FW compared to PS4 "FW" before the the console is even out.Then you dare Pezus to make a comparison with 3D World and you say he wouldn't want that, so obviously we still talk about FW sales. 

Jesus you try to spin so much because you're more than afraid, you know that Ghosts PS4 will leave 3D World in the dust. And why a time limit? LOL, so when would the bet end in 2020 when both games won't ship any more units? xD 

Come on take the bet, you were so sure when you were talking to Pezus, show some courage now.

I never said anything about first week sales lol. This is pathetic, I guess you remember MKWii vs. GTAIV or MW2 vs. NSMBWii? Thats why you want first week sales only. By the way this is CoD PS4s first week so i would be correct unless you expect 3D World to sell less than 24k in the UK. 

Of course you didn't, you also didn't say in UK but meant WW, even though we were talking about UK market and first week sales in a UK charts thread. You said you wanted to make it more fair, so it's only fair to wait until PS4 releases to compare the sales if you ask me. But yeah you might have been correct if you would take the bet, but since you won't we'll never know. But good for you, you spinned youself out of a bet that you would have miserably lose.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:

AFTER the ps4 releases, it doesn't take a genius to notice that the number of potencial buyers increase.

You still don't get it. You said launch week numbers would be about the same if CoD hadn't launched early YET you say now that CoD will sell relevant numbers the week PS4 launches.

not exactly the week it launches, but after it launches, more potential buyers (who didn't preorder the launch) will come. untill then, the sales from this week came from 99% of the interested to get it at launch.

Okay, so you expect irrelevant CoD PS4 numbers in PS4's launch week. Gotcha. *Storing to memory*

Yep he expects that 99% of consumers preordered Ghosts PS4 and there won't be any significant sales, by week ending Nov. 30 I will quote him on that as well. 

*high five*

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

I'd take global this year maybe. But CoD doesn't have legs beyond a year so it wouldn't be fair. I said UK because we are discussing UK sales.

as Sony says "Its not A Sprint, its a Marathon"

Yes, and CoD is running a team-marathon (new runner every year).

Mario has plenty in his pockets :O

i knew you say that, even though its kinda true, lets not forget his gamesare somewhat completely different or just different frachises

eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:

Of course you didn't, you also didn't say in UK but meant WW, even though we were talking about UK market and first week sales in a UK charts thread. You said you wanted to make it more fair, so it's only fair to wait until PS4 releases to compare the sales if you ask me. But yeah you might have been correct if you would take the bet, but since you won't we'll never know. But good for you, you spinned youself out of a bet that you would have miserably lose.

So you are afraid?

Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:

AFTER the ps4 releases, it doesn't take a genius to notice that the number of potencial buyers increase.

You still don't get it. You said launch week numbers would be about the same if CoD hadn't launched early YET you say now that CoD will sell relevant numbers the week PS4 launches.

tag

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

pezus said:
phenom08 said:
pezus said:

I'd take global this year maybe. But CoD doesn't have legs beyond a year so it wouldn't be fair. I said UK because we are discussing UK sales.

So its safe to say WiiUs highest selling game will easily beat the PS4s then. That was all i was trying to get across since the beginning. PS4s highest vs. Wiius highest.

Okay, great point. Except this CoD won't be PS4s highest selling game.

It will be for awhile. So for awhile WiiUs highest selling game will be above PS4s highest selling game. So will hardware by the way.

phenom08 said:
pezus said:
phenom08 said:
pezus said:

So its safe to say WiiUs highest selling game will easily beat the PS4s then. That was all i was trying to get across since the beginning. PS4s highest vs. Wiius highest.

Okay, great point. Except this CoD won't be PS4s highest selling game.

It will be for awhile. So for awhile WiiUs highest selling game will be above PS4s highest selling game. So will hardware by the way.

A one year head start will do that, also 3dworld won't even be the best seller, Nintendo land will still be the best seller untill mario kart take the crown it's a 3D mario not a 2d one

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.