By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 9 Nov 2013

eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:

When does 3D World release?

Nov. 22nd in US

Ohh so you mean WW? Thought we are talking about UK sales in a thread like this. Nevermind, same stake as in previous post, I say CoD Ghosts PS4 will have higher LTD than 3D World LTD WW (not counting Japan since PS4 won't release there) by week ending November 30 or soonest to it.

you're gonna lose this bet.

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
pezus said:
phenom08 said:
WiiU doesn't exactly have the user base of an 1 year old platform so no its not surprising. It will probably be the PS4s highest selling game on top of that. I'll rather put 3D World against whatever on PS4, I'm sure I know which would win.

Which is... PS4 apparently, since WiiU doesn't have the user base of an 1 year old platform.

I think you miss understood. I was saying even though the WiiU has been out for a year, its userbase surely doesnt show it. Thats why its not that surprising. We are comparing the PS4s highest selling game to... well not so much on WiiU. 3D World would be more fair Im sure you dont want that comparison. 3D World vs. Ghosts PS4.

So 3D World releases November 29, perfect. I am willing to take a bet with you that 3D World won't have higher sales than Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 LTD by week ending November 30 going by the most reliable numbers we have. Be them NeoGaf or VGC numbers, if those won't cover the info we need. Stake being 1 month ban request.

Lol why would 3D World have two days of sells? You obviously have no confidence in your great PS4.

hahaha lol. CoD Ghosts PS4 first week would be way higher if there was a street date of 29th November in Europe, those 24k sales this week would combine with everything that will sell up until 30 November when people will actually get their console to play that game, so it's only natural to wait until PS4 launches in Europe, cause not everyone will get CoD Ghosts before they get their console. And don't worry I have a lot of confidence in PS4 I'm sure it will fuckin crush the Wii U. So you take the bet? Come on you were so sure that Pezus woudln't want a comparison with 3D World cause you were so sure of it, back that up with action.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Yakuzaice said:
Zero999 said:
Yakuzaice said:
Zero999 said:

after this week,I can't see it selling relevant numbers untill ps4 releases.

Zero999 said:

NO, the increase wouldn't be relevant

Make up your mind.

Also, I am curious as to what your definition of a relevant number is.

if you are seeing a contradiction on those sentences, you have cognitive problems.

Haha, perhaps you should read your posts more thoroughly before publishing them.

"after this week,I can't see it selling relevant numbers untill ps4 releases."

In other words, you're saying Ghosts numbers will be irrelevant the next two weeks and return to relevancy the week the PS4 launches.

"NO, the increase wouldn't be relevant"

Here you are either saying the increase from week 47 to 48 wouldn't be relevant, or the increase from this past weeks sales to a hypothetical PS4 launch day Ghosts release wouldn't be relevant.  Either way it runs counter to your previous quote where you suggest it could do relevant numbers when the PS4 releases.

Still curious what numbers you consider relevant.

AFTER the ps4 releases, it doesn't take a genius to notice that the number of potencial buyers increase.

Zero999 said:
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:

When does 3D World release?

Nov. 22nd in US

Ohh so you mean WW? Thought we are talking about UK sales in a thread like this. Nevermind, same stake as in previous post, I say CoD Ghosts PS4 will have higher LTD than 3D World LTD WW (not counting Japan since PS4 won't release there) by week ending November 30 or soonest to it.

you're gonna lose this bet.

Like that bet with you, that Wii U will sell 10 million before years end? Sorry but I won't take advice from you, lol.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
DélioPT said:
eFKac said:
DélioPT said:
Assuming the majority of those 8k numbers are for Wii U, comparing to first week sales for BO 2 on Wii U (2.362), Ghosts did better.
With UK sales for BO2 being about a fifth of all european sales (9,455), the first week for Ghosts could be a lot better this time.

Don`t know if it`s true, but i read that not all stores are stocking Ghosts and other games too, btw.

How exactly could you assume that, when the 8,5k figure is combined PC and Wii U and on UK chart we have the PC version on 18 place while Wii U version is nowhere to be seen.

"Assuming", as in, speculation.
That doesn`t mean the disparity between both versions is that great.

Lol but why would you assume that when we have info that it's not the case, and actually other way around? Other than denying reality that is.

I assumed before real numbers were known. Call me optimistic! :)
As i said, even if, in terms of charts, there`s a difference, doesn`t mean that in terms of sales, the difference will be that great.

Around the Network
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
eFKac said:
phenom08 said:
pezus said:
phenom08 said:
WiiU doesn't exactly have the user base of an 1 year old platform so no its not surprising. It will probably be the PS4s highest selling game on top of that. I'll rather put 3D World against whatever on PS4, I'm sure I know which would win.

Which is... PS4 apparently, since WiiU doesn't have the user base of an 1 year old platform.

I think you miss understood. I was saying even though the WiiU has been out for a year, its userbase surely doesnt show it. Thats why its not that surprising. We are comparing the PS4s highest selling game to... well not so much on WiiU. 3D World would be more fair Im sure you dont want that comparison. 3D World vs. Ghosts PS4.

So 3D World releases November 29, perfect. I am willing to take a bet with you that 3D World won't have higher sales than Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 LTD by week ending November 30 going by the most reliable numbers we have. Be them NeoGaf or VGC numbers, if those won't cover the info we need. Stake being 1 month ban request.

Lol why would 3D World have two days of sells? You obviously have no confidence in your great PS4.

hahaha lol. CoD Ghosts PS4 first week would be way higher if there was a street date of 29th November in Europe, those 24k sales this week would combine with everything that will sell up until 30 November when people will actually get their console to play that game, so it's only natural to wait until PS4 launches in Europe, cause not everyone will get CoD Ghosts before they get their console. And don't worry I have a lot of confidence in PS4 I'm sure it will fuckin crush the Wii U. So you take the bet? Come on you were so sure that Pezus woudln't want a comparison with 3D World cause you were so sure of it, back that up with action.

Why a time limit lol? Because you are afraid. 

DélioPT said:
eFKac said:
DélioPT said:
eFKac said:
DélioPT said:
Assuming the majority of those 8k numbers are for Wii U, comparing to first week sales for BO 2 on Wii U (2.362), Ghosts did better.
With UK sales for BO2 being about a fifth of all european sales (9,455), the first week for Ghosts could be a lot better this time.

Don`t know if it`s true, but i read that not all stores are stocking Ghosts and other games too, btw.

How exactly could you assume that, when the 8,5k figure is combined PC and Wii U and on UK chart we have the PC version on 18 place while Wii U version is nowhere to be seen.

Lol but why would you assume that when we have info that it's not the case, and actually other way around? Other than denying reality that is.

As i said, even if, in terms of charts, there`s a difference, doesn`t mean that in terms of sales, the difference will be that great.

I don't want to sound rude, but we had the chart and known the places before we knew the aprox. number of 8,5k for PC and Wii U so you're wrong again As for the second part, of course we don't know the split exactly, we only know Wii U is below 4,2k.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
DélioPT said:
eFKac said:
DélioPT said:

But that is just factually wrong, not speculation. You assumed the majority of the 8k were for the WiiU, which can factually be disproven. I'd actually assume quite the opposite, since the WiiU version is nowhere to be seen in the charts and the PC version is in a decent position (considering WiiU's).

My assumption came before the real numbers.
What i also said is that difference in chart positioning doesn`t necessarily mean a big difference in sales.

It could happen that Wii U got around +3k and the PC version got the rest.

Again, it`s just speculation on how the numbers were divided. As it wouldn`t suprise me Wii U numbers didn`t grow a lot because, from what i heard, stores like Tesco weren`t selling it. Or was it Target?

Zero999 said:

AFTER the ps4 releases, it doesn't take a genius to notice that the number of potencial buyers increase.

Despite your caps lock, you said "until" not "AFTER" or "after the PS4 launches, but not including the launch week".  So who is the one with cognitive problems here?

Still would like to know what you consider relevant numbers.

eFKac said:
DélioPT said:

I don't want to sound rude, but we had the chart and known the places before we knew the aprox. number of 8,5k for PC and Wii U so you're wrong again As for the second part, of course we don't know the split exactly, we only know Wii U is below 4,2k.

where does it say it's 8,5k for pc+ wii u? i can't find it.