By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Bundle Is Sold Out At Target And GameStop

Looking good all of a sudden. That surprises me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Do you smeeeeeeeelllll what Nintendo is cooking!!
The People's elbow for the XBOX ONE and PS4.
Make it happen Ninty. Iwata has placed the cards on the table, he was waiting patiently. Heck, I am going to celebrate this and Japan increased sales even if it is for one week.

Good news. Now try advertising for a change, especially for 3D World, a game that can carry the system on it back by itself as long as people are aware of it.

Those are great bundles. They´ll help. But.....

.....Nintendo needs desperately more advertsiment.

Good news. Do we now/imagine shipments numbers?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
Those are great bundles. They´ll help. But.....

.....Nintendo needs desperately more advertsiment.

I haven't seen an Nintendo commercial since november 2009.

Somone is selling the same bundle on ebay for $265 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Wii-U-32GB-Black-Deluxe-Set-w-Super-Mario-U-Super-Luigi-U-/161143744894?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2584ea697e

Eliseo104 said:
Somone is selling the same bundle on ebay for $265 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Wii-U-32GB-Black-Deluxe-Set-w-Super-Mario-U-Super-Luigi-U-/161143744894?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2584ea697e

My GF says there's a Skylanders Bundle for $249 somewhere.  I just assume she's telling the truth.  If so, should also move a few units.

This is awesome news! Now, like so many of you have said, it's time to start the holiday ad campaign. If they are selling 38k + in Japan without it, imagine what they could move with a little advertisement. Can't wait till the 22nd! Got two copies of Super Mario 3d World and two Zelda 3ds xl bundles coming! I of each for me and the others are gifts. Keeping Nintendo alive since 1985!!!!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

And they have been selling quite well at that price, Black Friday it's gonna be awesome for Nintendo =)