By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Sony Cater To Arrogant Fans?

LOL thread was worth the read alone just to read the idiocy from Kennith K and Jack Tretton. A+.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
LOL thread was worth the read alone just to read the idiocy from Kennith K and Jack Tretton. A+.

Start a thread and do the research for MS... they must have hidden gold as well.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Every side has their bad apples, but I will say that the few super hardcore sony fanboys are very loud, aggressive and arrogant.

Why do I feel this is going to be a 3 part series and we will see a Nintendo and Microsoft article in the future.

tiffac said:
Why do I feel this is going to be a 3 part series and we will see a Nintendo and Microsoft article in the future.

Believe me, you have no reason to worry.

Around the Network

Well that would explain why majority of the gaming community consider Playstation fanboys as the worse fanbase, and I'm a Playstation fan. (Note not all playstation fans)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Sony enthusiast's need to be more like Microsoft enthusiasts and occasionally make threads complaining about an entire fan base every time their product of choice is criticized.

Suke said:
(Note not all playstation fans)

Of course not all sony fans :)  In fact some of my favorite users on this site is sony fans. All fanbases have annoying fans.

Watching Sony get knocked down a peg at the beginning of this past gen was oh so sweet after enduring a decade of their arrogant smugness. Going from first to third (and then crawling their way back to 2nd), and seeing previous third party exclusive after third party exclusive leave Sony land and go multiplatform (which still continues to this day) was definitely one of the highlights of the past generation for me.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Watching Sony get knocked down a peg at the beginning of this past gen was oh so sweet after enduring a decade of their arrogant smugness. Going from first to third (and then crawling their way back to 2nd), and seeing previous third party exclusive after third party exclusive leave Sony land and go multiplatform (which still continues to this day) was definitely one of the highlights of the past generation for me.

You're in for a long gen then :)