By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Be careful on the xbox.com forums

Tagged games:

But why do you hate french players anyway?

Around the Network
Videokameras said:
But why do you hate french players anyway?

Read the thread. Explained more than a few times. Or don't bother w/e

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ok i read it

the french are not even that good at games, except their connection sucks most the time

Its not the swearing in your bio, its the racism. You deserved a perma ban. You got of lightly. Naturally, you come to vgchartz to cry about it, when you are in the wrong.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
adriane23 said:
ganoncrotch said:
Anfebious said:

Hey if you don't like the terms and conditions fuck off... joking xD.

Anyway that isn't good, getting your Xbox live account banned because of something you wrote on a forum seems weird. I hope that it isn't the case, if so it's bullshit. At least the ban was short right?

yeah it's just a 24 hour ban so it means I wont be able to sit down and watch videos on youtube tomorrow night while having dinner since I don't actually have any TV service just my gold account for that hooked up to the TV, I can bring my ps3 downstairs from it's happy spot next to the PC but still, it's an inconvience which I really have no good reason for having been placed on me.

Wait, why eouldn't you be able to watch youtube videos? I don't think your gold account is related to youtube or any other app is it?

you can't watch youtube on a silver live account.

That MS pay wall....

Anyway, you singled out a nationality, so I can see why they banned you.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

You could put 'Je nes pas comprendre francais' and that should accomplish the same thing, but not get you into trouble. (I think)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Sigh, found today was 100% the swear word visible to viewer of the profile who were not on my friends list, since it was open to any gamer who would click my profile. So yeah no more saying "fuck yeah" on Xbox live :

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive