By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:

Oh my god... Oh. My God. I... this is too much. So cheesy, so stupid. Nintendo broke me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3c_JDDp99k&feature=youtu.be

comon man get through it!

think of mewtwo think of mewtwo!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

guys bayonetta 2's final week preorders in US if there true(I doubt but hopeful)
21k dang!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Nintendo news of 23/10/2014: I might have skipped some stuff because of the Direct. It didn't let my Twitter load perfectly, sorry about that. Crap! I'm one week behind on the chartz.

• Global weekly chartsweek ending 4th of Oct: The 3DS managed to sell 141k units (an increase of 54%), and sold 1.3 million games (an increase of 151%). This was the week of the release of Smash 3DS in the west, which sold 963k units at #1, and over 2.4 million LT. YW2 appears at #16 with 63k units sold, then comes Tomodachi with 27k units, Kinki no Magna with 25k units, and lastly Pokemon X/Y with 23k units. Lower in the charts are Fantasy Life, AC:NL, MK7, and NSMB2. The Wii U sold 46k units (a decrease of 15%. And it will fall quite a bit for a while.), and sold 196k games. It's best selling game was Hyrule Warriors with 56k units, followed by Mario Kart 8 with 23k units. Lower in the charts we see Disney Infinity 2.0, and 3D World.
  • European ClubNintendo members are getting the Halloween 3DS theme for free!
  • Slender: The Arrival is coming to Wii U!
  • Look at these sexy, shiny, attractive Gamecube controllers!
  • Over 50 awesome features for Smash U were anounced today! Most impressive? 8 player Smash, of course! But the Stage builder surprised me, and the many, many, MANY modes that are available!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

leedlelee said:
For anyone struggling to get StreetPasses, I suggest moving to New York...
It never takes me too long to finish a puzzle...
One more than a few occasions I've even managed to get StreetPasses without even leaving my apartment...
And I get people from all over...
Just yesterday I got somebody from the United Arab Emirates...

I'm only about 30 miles from NYC, even closer when I'm at college. Not sure I want to deal with the horrible traffic to get in and out of NYC for some StreetPasses though xD

I definitely would like to visit Nintendo World Store one day though, that would make for a pretty great trip.

In other news, Peer from IGN just destroyed a random commentor. Rekt him so hard I felt it form here.

Around the Network

http://youtu.be/fvuh5aJ290A

Nintendo is sold out of their refurbs atm.

I would buy bayonetta if it releeased early in the year but my money already have owners in the form of smash bros wiiu and pokemon alpha sapphire, maybe when the release schedule is more scarce

That Smash WiiU Direct was surely very awesome!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41931/USA/

Wow @ Smash

Bayonetta doing great, can we expect at least 200k fw? *dreaming*