By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:
RavenXtra said:
I got the notification but haven't opened the Mii Plaza app to check what it was. I love the idea of Puzzle Swap, but there's just way too many to finish. -_-

It probably isn't so bad if you've been keeping up with it since the begining, but otherwise yeah you're screwed.

I actually have most of the original sets completed. But back then they didn't need as many pieces to complete, or those share-only pieces. I know there's a way to set your router up as a StreetPass relay, but I'm not sure I'm desperate enough to complete my puzzles to tinker around with my router xD

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 22/10/2014: My Nintendo News seems to be reporting faster than NintendoEverything lately... I'll make my analysis of the Weekly sales tomorrow. Can't have 2 charts in one post

• Media Create: while the N3DS has been sold out for some time, it has still sold very well, with a total of 113k for the 3DS family! The Wii U seems to have taken a big drop, going to just above 5k units. MH4G was the top selling game, with 327k units sold. Followed by SSB3DS with 53k units, then YW2 with 42k units, and at #8 is MK8 with 3k units (almost at 700k LT)
  • A new MK8 trailer is out, featuring the DLC!
  • Since Yoshi Circuit was announced yesterday to be coming, a comparison was bound to happen! (Fun "fact": Yoshi Circuit should be the first MK track to be remade 2 times. First in MKDS, and now MK8)
  • An amazing Wii U bundle for just £179.84 at ShopTo! (so amazing, it's too long to explain!)
  • European release dates of many games were announced (like Shovel Knight!)
  • I'm guessing 1 of the 50 things revealing tomorrow is gonna be... that ↓ Who could it possibly be!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

This weeks North American downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/nintendo_download_23rd_october_north_america

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (Wii U) and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3ds) today

And Bayonetta 2, (with the original Bayonetta) Fantasy Life, and Pokemon Art Academy (that gives you a Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire demo code) coming out tomorrow

Anybody picking anything up?

got Hyrule Warriors as a Birthday present couple days ago from my gf only played the prologue....its alright so far...hopefully it picks up...got tired of doing the same combos over and over again tho

Smash Direct, get hyped!

Around the Network

For anyone struggling to get StreetPasses, I suggest moving to New York...
It never takes me too long to finish a puzzle...
One more than a few occasions I've even managed to get StreetPasses without even leaving my apartment...
And I get people from all over...
Just yesterday I got somebody from the United Arab Emirates...

Have a nice day...

http://nintendoeverything.com/slender-the-arrival-coming-to-wii-u/

Better than 'the letter' :P

When is the Smash Bros. Direct guys?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
When is the Smash Bros. Direct guys?

35 minutes

Oh my god... Oh. My God. I... this is too much. So cheesy, so stupid. Nintendo broke me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3c_JDDp99k&feature=youtu.be

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988