By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

-=Mario Kart 8 Highlight of the Day!=-

So Close Those Bob-ombs!

Just barely managed to avoid them, especially that last one that landed right in from of me right before the finish line! That one literally made me jump! Also lot's of classic Mario VS Bowser action here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWBzPcal6kI

Around the Network
Salnax said:

Mah boi, this be the peace that comes moments before the storm. Whether it be a storm of memes, a storm of announcements, or a dreaded shitstorm, I know not. But as surely as Winter comes, so does the storm.

Well, I am going to be upset if this storm doesn't blow everyone away!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

3DS news from 06 through 08/06/2014: Pre E3 edition! (Probably the best news post of the year!!!)

• Hardware & Software sales for the last week are in! (VGC finally punctual) The 3DS is falling in a depressive way, with only 78k units (a drop of 3%). It sold a respectable 404k games for the week, with Pokemon XY still over 42k units! Yokai Watch and Kirby sold both 33k units, followed by MK7, AC:NL, NSMB2, and many more. But the protagonist this week was the Wii U, which sold and incredible 187k units, over 489% from last week numbers! In total, 1.3 million units of software were sold, and MK8 was like 90% of those! Mario Kart 8 comes at the top with 1.12 million units, the biggest launch of a game on the Wii U, and the biggest FW numbers for the Mario Kart series. And not only that, but NSMBU sold 30k units, which puts it above 4 million units LTD! Then comes NSLU, 3D World, Wii Party U and a few more.
  • Pokemon 3rd gen remake release date according to Target!
  • And speaking of Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Coro Coro scans were released. A few details come from it, but the new Mega evolutions take the news of the day for me!
  • Nintendo officially @E3 2014!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

3DS news from 06 through 08/06/2014: Pre E3 edition! (Probably the best news post of the year!!!)

• Hardware & Software sales for the last week are in! (VGC finally punctual) The 3DS is falling in a depressive way, with only 78k units (a drop of 3%). It sold a respectable 404k games for the week, with Pokemon XY still over 42k units! Yokai Watch and Kirby sold both 33k units, followed by MK7, AC:NL, NSMB2, and many more. But the protagonist this week was the Wii U, which sold and incredible 187k units, over 489% from last week numbers! In total, 1.3 million units of software were sold, and MK8 was like 90% of those! Mario Kart 8 comes at the top with 1.12 million units, the biggest launch of a game on the Wii U, and the biggest FW numbers for the Mario Kart series. And not only that, but NSMBU sold 30k units, which puts it above 4 million units LTD! Then comes NSLU, 3D World, Wii Party U and a few more.
  • Pokemon 3rd gen remake release date according to Target!
  • And speaking of Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Coro Coro scans were released. A few details come from it, but the new Mega evolutions take the news of the day for me!
  • Nintendo officially @E3 2014!

I will reuse the video for the E3 news you guys will post.

And as someone who covered all of E3 2K13 Nintendo news, which still went on for like 10 days after Nintendo E3. Well I will give you guys some advice from my knowledge and wisdom:

Don't screw it up kid.

(LOL)

This is it guys. Tomorrow, we will know what we're going to be playing over the next year or so.

To follow it all, and to join in the discussion, there's only one place you need to be:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182600&page=1#

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Another leaked.. it's real?

Today in Nintendo History:

Killer7 was released in Japan for the GameCube! (2005)

One of the "Capcom Five" meant to be GameCube exclusives, Killer7 was released by Capcom, but was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture. This game is probably best known for being one of Suda 51's first games to really leave an impact on the gaming consciousness, thanks to it being Suda's first game released outside of Japan.

Killer7 follows a plot that I can't quite follow, having never played the game. Something about assassins and competing governments in a post-nuclear setting. The internet as we know it doesn't exist, so it's probably dystopian. Oh, and something about battling immortals.

Anyway, the game was weird not only for its story, but also its gameplay. It was a sort of on-rails shooter/action-adventure. And in case you forgot, on rails shooters were even rarer in 2005 than they are today. The blood of enemies is used as currency to improve character attributes. This game is a bit strange.

Killer7 became an instant cult classic, by which I mean few people played the game and even fewer liked it, but those that liked it became diehard fans. It was sucessful enough for Grasshopper to take another chance in 2007 releasing No More Heroes for the Wii. Said game also had its detractors and less than stellar sales, but was popular enough to become a series.

That was a bit short, but there are two reasons for that. First, I didn't want to say to much about a game I haven't experienced. Second, tomorrow is Nintendo's E3 Direct. Which means nobody's got time to read anything I write until the 11th.

Love and tolerate.

chidori-chan2 said:
Another leaked.. it's real?

Seems like it. Valve is a natural partner for Nintendo, and handheld Halo rumors have been around for years. Pushmo World would be a bit surprising, given that it's an eShop game, but this could very well be the real deal.

Love and tolerate.

Haha that list is epic 😂

@chidori-chan2: Yeah, Banjo-Threeie, MM Legends 3, Uncharted, Halo and HL3, it must be real, lol.

I wonder why The Last Guardian isn't listed as a Wii U exclusive...