By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
cycycychris said:
I've been reading that Nintendo is now playing Mario Kart commercials on Disney and cartoon network. Haven't found a video yet or how they are. Could possibly see it up on there youtube page tomorrow.

I want to see those commercials as well. I wonder how bad Nintendo's marketing team made that.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8's first commericial is flippin' fun

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Slarvax said:

Stuff!

Yay! Nice to see both you and Salnax back doing the news. It's like old times

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
I see khlover says it has motion control. If there is no regular control I am out.

Of course it has.

You can use Wiimote+Nunchuck, Wii Classic Controller, Wii Classic Controller Pro, WiiU Gamepad and WiiU Pro Controller for regular controls, aka "any controller Nintendo has released in the last eight years :P"

Mario Kart limited edition is now sold out in Game and Nintendo Uk store too...

I have to re order my copy at Zavvi as apparently tehy have lost my first order.... it must be a coincidence that it was order with a 5% discount...

Fingers crosssed I will receive my copy.

Switch!!!

Around the Network
fedfed said:

I have to re order my copy at Zavvi as apparently tehy have lost my first order.... it must be a coincidence that it was order with a 5% discount...

Ouch, that sounds rather unfortunate :/

Indeed, let's hope it arrives! I preordered mine of Amazon a fair while ago so hopefully it'll be here launch day or before.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

9/10 Edge review! That's a very good rating.

Conegamer said:
fedfed said:

Ouch, that sounds rather unfortunate :/

Indeed, let's hope it arrives! I preordered mine of Amazon a fair while ago so hopefully it'll be here launch day or before.

Amazon is th eonly other supplier that loos still have some copies... but again no bonuses I guess....

At least Zavvi has it £5 cheaper.

Switch!!!

5 Upcoming Wii U games (these don't seem to be that good)
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/here_are_five_new_retail_titles_coming_to_wii_u

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Hey guys, so I have 320 Club Nintendo coins expiring in June and nothing to spend them on. I also need 80 more coins to get to Gold for the year...

I'd be willing to trade one of the digital rewards for Coins if anyone has any spares.

The digital rewards for this month are:
Super Metroid (Wii U)
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DS)
Brain Age Express: Arts and Letters (3DS)
Mario Kart 64 (Wii U/Wii)

Any takers?