By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

hey cone would it be fine if i start a new official thread for one of the new nintendo e3 games

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
hey cone would it be fine if i start a new official thread for one of the new nintendo e3 games

Hmm, well that depends on the game really. What were you thinking?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

the rumored pokken fighters

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Don't know if it's already been posted, but another German MK8 review is out.

ComputerBild Spiele: Sehr Gut - 1,43 (~9.1/10)

Summary (liberal translation) at the end of the review:

Difficulty of getting started - 10/10
"No matter if young or old, Amateur or Pro Driver - anyone will easily understand the game"

Graphics/Sound Quality - 9/10
"Animations for even the smallest details, immense profits from the jump to HD. Excellent music."

Controls - 9/10
"Motion Controls are fun, Menu presets are sadly missing (no idea what they mean with this)"

Single Player - 8/10
"Starts relatively easy, the new tracks are awesome. Not as much fun long-time."

Multiplayer - 10/10
"No matter if with two or up to four players - clearly the highlight of Mario Kart 8"

How well does the game run?
"No forced installation, short loading times"

Score: 1,43 (9.1/10)

I took pics of the summary as a proof, will post if needed.

guess mk8 might beat sm3dw if it keeps getting 9s XD

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:

the rumored pokken fighters

That would be fine. But the game has to be announced first!

Also that Mario Kart review is "Sehr Gut!" 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

the club nintendo rewards for this month are up, and they bring mario kart 64. With all this mk hype I'm considering getting it since I could never play it, do you guys think is worth it?

3DS news of 12/05/2014: Good to be back!

• UK Charts: Mario Golf is the only Nintendo title at #35
  • Pokemon Art Academy releases on July 4 for Europe, and on Fall for North America.
  • eeh, aaaahh... Tomodachi Life TV commercial!
  • The E3 hype is here... and with it comes the "leaks"
  • ClubNintendo rewards for May are available. For your 3DS you can get: 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (200 coins), or Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters (200 coins)!
  • [WARNING: Don't open this link if you suffer from heart problems, unless you dislike Majora's Mask/Banjo Kazooie] Now these leaks seem real, but I wouldn't trust it either!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
  • [WARNING: Don't open this link if you suffer from heart problems, unless you dislike Majora's Mask/Banjo Kazooie] Now these leaks seem real, but I wouldn't trust it either!

wufff you had me excited but I think I saw that image months ago, and the lack of the miiverse icon on the 3ds pretty much confirms it

Wii U News: May 12, 2014

• Go to GameStop to play MK8 early on the 17th and 18th.
  • Stick it to the Man on the eShop is apparently pretty good.
  • Dragon Quest X outside of Japan? It could happen. According to some guy.
  • The new Club Nintendo games include Super Metroid for 200 coins, Be a darling and get that if you haven't already.
  • Trine 2 is on sale for half off.
  • This Kickstarter project is $10,000 away from a Wii U version.
  • Mario Kart 8's devs can't decide if they've "pushed Wii U's capabilities to their limits" or "still has a lot of potential left." Hopefully the latter.
  • Little Mac is a wiry little guy. Get it? Wiry? as in wires?
  • Sorry.

Love and tolerate.