By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Salnax said:
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:

Are there any points in the day that are more or less convenient for you to post news? We could have 12 hour shifts or something, or simply post at regular times every day. I'm typically able to post around noon to 1:00 or 5:00 to 6:00 in the evening EST, for example. If you are able to post news around midnight or in the morning, we could have a sort of schedule. Not to mention this thread would be updated every 12 hours or so.

Alternatively, we could divide duties. One of us could focus on 3DS news and the other on Wii U news, as a possible example. This is not as good an idea IMO, but if you are particularly interested in one system, that is a possibility.

And now, for the websites I've gotten multiple stories from so far.

What websites do you use that I didn't mention?

I post most of the time between 3:00 and 5:00, and after 7:00 VET (it's just 30 minutes later). About the systems, if we do it like that, I'd take Wii U. I visit some of which you mentioned (bold), MyNintendonews, WiiUdaily and some twitter pages (@Emi1yrogers, @gibbogame, and roumurs circulating in the web).

Let's try doing the system-specific thing for a day or two, and see if that works out. You focus on Wii U stuff, I focus on 3DS stuff, and things that involve both the Wii U and the 3DS or are about Nintendo in general are up for grabs. I'll also be trying to post a "This Day in Nintendo History" as much as possible.

So, for example, Nintendo announces Miiverse for smartphones or some event, it doesn't matter who posts it right? 

Correct.

Also, we see a story for each other's system that seems too good to ignore, we can leave a link on each other's wall pages.

Sounds good to me =D

Now, because I can't let this go without a notice: Slarvax + Salnax?? I don't think it was a coincidence we have such similar names!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
Slarvax said:

I post most of the time between 3:00 and 5:00, and after 7:00 VET (it's just 30 minutes later). About the systems, if we do it like that, I'd take Wii U. I visit some of which you mentioned (bold), MyNintendonews, WiiUdaily and some twitter pages (@Emi1yrogers, @gibbogame, and roumurs circulating in the web).

Let's try doing the system-specific thing for a day or two, and see if that works out. You focus on Wii U stuff, I focus on 3DS stuff, and things that involve both the Wii U and the 3DS or are about Nintendo in general are up for grabs. I'll also be trying to post a "This Day in Nintendo History" as much as possible.

So, for example, Nintendo announces Miiverse for smartphones or some event, it doesn't matter who posts it right? 

Correct.

Also, we see a story for each other's system that seems too good to ignore, we can leave a link on each other's wall pages.

Sounds good to me =D

Now, because I can't let this go without a notice: Slarvax + Salnax?? I don't think it was a coincidence we have such similar names!

Yeah, I was wondering who was going to comment on that first. I figured either you were trying to silently replace me in the dead of the night, or our working together here was destiny.

I really hope it was destiny.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
Slarvax said:

Correct.

Sounds good to me =D

Yeah, I was wondering who was going to comment on that first. I figured either you were trying to silently replace me in the dead of the night, or our working together here was destiny.

I really hope it was destiny.

Yeahh, ummh destiny, sure...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Glad to see you've got it all sorted for now anyway. If that's the case, I'll do separate sections in the OP for 3DS and Wii U for convinience!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wii Fit U delayed:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171944

Around the Network

Damn you and your constant delays Nintendo! Even if it is but a week...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

New gorgeous Ironfall screenshots http://playeressence.com/brand-new-ironfall-screenshots-show-the-3ds-in-all-its-glory/

MohammadBadir said:
New gorgeous Ironfall screenshots http://playeressence.com/brand-new-ironfall-screenshots-show-the-3ds-in-all-its-glory/

Impressive, even more so running at 60fps in 3D.

3DS News: Morning Report November 12, 2013

• First, check below the news for the latest Zelda commercials, in case you haven't seen it.
  • A possible new 3DS XL Color coming to America soon? Or just a mistake on a retailor's part?
  • A reviewer has answered some questions about the new Zelda. Highlights include: Link to the Past not being a prerequisite; the framerate is smooth; the item shop is available within an hour of turning the game on, but not all items are available in it; the exact way dungeons become available; three save files; navigating Lorule; playtime; rough number of dungeons; shield mechanics. I'm more hyped after watching it.
  • Nintendo UK has a new "Me and #My3DS" Competition, in which the winner gets a Luigi themed 3DS XL.
  • It's been three years since

Love and tolerate.

Also, some 3DS eShop Rankings for your enjoyment!

All Time Top 20

1. Pokemon Dream Radar
  2. Link's Awakening DX
  3. Super Mario Bros
  4. Super Mario Land 2
  5. Super Mario Land
  6. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again
  7. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  8. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
  9. Pushmo
  10. Oracle of Ages
  11. Oracle of Seasons
  12. Photo Dojo
  13. Plants vs. Zombies
  14. The Legend of Zelda
  15. Kirby's Dream Land
  16. 3D Classics: Kid Icarus
  17. Pokedex 3D Pro
  18. Cut the Rope
  19. Colors 3D
  20. Fire Emblem: Awakening

Note the four Zelda games and four Mario games.

All Time 3DS Downloads

1. Pokemon Dream Radar
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure
  4. Pushmo
  5. 3D Classics: Kid Icarus
  6. Pokedex 3D Pro
  7. Colors 3D
  8. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  9. Sakura Samurai
  10. New Super Mario Bros 2
  11. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  12. Gunman Clive
  13. Pokemon X
  14. Bird Mania 3D
  15. Pokemon Y
  16. Dillon's Rolling Western
  17. 3D Classics: Xevious
  18. Mighty Switch Force
  19. 3D Classics: Rxcitebike
  20. Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Note that Pokemon, despite being split into two, is doing quite well. For comparison's sake, Y has 8176 ratings and X has 8504. The combined total of 16680 ratings is impressive, especially considering how many people haven't turned off their copies of X/Y long enough to visit the eShop. Also, note that Pokemon is a much bigger game than, say, NSMB2.

Love and tolerate.