By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
RavenXtra said:
I have a feeling that this ND is just gonna be to build hype for the holiday releases, but I really hope I'm wrong. I wanna see more of SSB & X, or a new 2014 reveal for Wii U or 3DS.

At the very least, it is about 2014 3DS titles. So...I think youre in luck.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
MohammadBadir said:
New gorgeous Ironfall screenshots http://playeressence.com/brand-new-ironfall-screenshots-show-the-3ds-in-all-its-glory/

Impressive, even more so running at 60fps in 3D.

these pictures are running at 60fps? ok XD

MohammadBadir said:

these pictures are running at 60fps? ok XD

Yes man, you can't see it because you are not in the matrix yet.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I am highly supicious of the date of the Nintendo Direct. It's only 2 days before the PS4 launch. Are they going to show a GIGATON?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I am highly supicious of the date of the Nintendo Direct. It's only 2 days before the PS4 launch. Are they going to show a GIGATON?

Don't get your hopes up.

Even though the Zelda team admitted to considering showing their project at E3 2013.

Even though Retro is rumored to be working on a second project.

Even though release dates for big games like Super Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart 8, and X are still a mystery.

Don't feel any hope at all.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

Don't get your hopes up.

Even though the Zelda team admitted to considering showing their project at E3 2013.

Even though Retro is rumored to be working on a second project.

Even though release dates for big games like Super Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart 8, and X are still a mystery.

Don't feel any hope at all.

You are right I should keep my expectations as low as possbile. It's probably about Mii verse on 3DS...

News about the new Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies DLC case coming soon

http://nintendoeverything.com/news-about-the-new-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-dlc-case-coming-soon/

TheKingofRedLions said:

News about the new Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies DLC case coming soon

http://nintendoeverything.com/news-about-the-new-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-dlc-case-coming-soon/

New coming soon? I'd hope it's coming on Thursday!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Seriously, anyone should check out the tomorrow #NintendoDirectEU.

MohammadBadir said:
Seriously, anyone should check out the tomorrow #NintendoDirectEU.

So we know who's game is going to be there ^.^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.