By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Clyde32 said:

...and...?

Honestly Clyde, how can you not see this tenuous connection in an unfortunate and convinient setting to equate the two titles?

In all seriousness both games are awesome. I fear you're both taking this a little too seriously...whatever the point initially was, anyway. This sorta makes me want to see another Metroid Prime even more...

Or it could be another Metroid series/trilogy, but essentially like Prime with all the Prime stuff but better and online.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:

ok then in every way that matters and as i mentioned the level designs/structure of the whole game makes it look better graphically then mp3 imo.

mp is rome italy and mp3 is a good looking garbage can :p

Personally, I'll take these over any environment in MP1.

Just collected all keys from Torvus Bog. Nearly died at the Alpha Blogg lol, hate that boss. 7 energy tanks and zero deaths so far.

curl-6 said:
kljesta64 said:

ok then in every way that matters and as i mentioned the level designs/structure of the whole game makes it look better graphically then mp3 imo.

mp is rome italy and mp3 is a good looking garbage can :p

Personally, I'll take these over any environment in MP1.

cant argue that skytown is awesome and even inspired the last bioshock game.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Samus Aran said:

Just collected all keys from Torvus Bog. Nearly died at the Alpha Blogg lol, hate that boss. 7 energy tanks and zero deaths so far.

Can't remember, is he glitched in the Wii version of the game? On my last run through of Prime 2 he was the only boss I died on because he literally didn't open his mouth until he was touching me.

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 09/02/2015: Hold on, we're only 10 months away from December already? Last week felt so slow, and we're already a third through February. VGC weekly charts tomorrow.

• UK charts: Last week... Well, almost no Nintendo games in the Top 40, as Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Pokemon (both versions) are out of the charts. There are only 3 games: Tomodachi Life at #31, Mario Kart 8 at #34, and SSBU at #37.
  • Kirby's commercial on the US is out!
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS update is out now, allowing Amiibo support! But how? Don't we need a peripheral for the "old" 3DS? 
  • Ironfall Invasion releases this friday in Europe! And it's about 7-8 hours long!
  • The Dolphin emulator now let's you play GC games in glorious 60 FPS.
  • Fatal Frame V coming out outside of Japan? Itagaki says he thinks so. I still have my doubts.
  • Remember that huge IP that Nintendo wanted to acquire its rights for a game? Well, it was Harry Potter! I'm not really that impressed (and HP wasn't that big in the 90's, was it?), but that could've been actually very huge for them!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ironfall 60fps launch trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTFvI1nSZ3s&feature=youtu.be

Developer interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxmpk75M7Bs&feature=youtu.be

Slarvax said:

That's great and all, but man can we get Rogue Leader to work?
Holy cow!!! They did fix that issue?! SWEEEEEEET

And they got an HD Texture pack for it? Man I know what I'm doing tonight. http://goo.gl/ySLcGr

Casually retagging.

Yeah, I'm allowed to do that. What of it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198023&page=1#

Remember that game Ubisoft threatened to with-hold if the Wii U sales are too low? Well that game is called "Know Your Friends"! 

Know Your Friends indeed....