By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Kirby ad is decent, nothing too special though. Its definitely a cute game though :)

As for IronFall it looks kinda interesting, will wait to see reviews & more gameplay footage after its out to decide whether or not to get it though.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Kirby ad is decent, nothing too special though. Its definitely a cute game though :)

As for IronFall it looks kinda interesting, will wait to see reviews & more gameplay footage after its out to decide whether or not to get it though.

I honestly hate the price of £17 for both modes. 

I have a budget of £60.67 for the rest of the gen in the eshop, you know?!

Rosalina most expensive amiibo on amazon = rarest confirmed? Think so.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but Flipnote Studio 3D is available now on Club Nintendo.

Downloaded Flipnote 3D, still need to check it out. Was a bit busy today so didn't get to play many games :/

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 10/02/2015: Do not worry, SJReiter! I'm here to waste my time work for all of you!

• Global weekly charts, week ending January 31th: The 3DS sold 102k units (a drop of 9%) and 545k 3DS games were sold. It's top selling game was, once again, Pokemon ORAS with 78k units, followed by The Legend of Legacy with 55k units, SSB3DS with 44k units, and Yokai Watch 2.5 with 32k units (Damn). Lower in the charts are: Tomodachi Life, AC: NL, Pokemon XY, MK7, MH4G (Japan only), and NSMB2. The Wii U sold 44k units (a drop of 15%) and 294k Wii U games were sold. It's best selling games were SSBU with 42k units, Kirby TRC with 32k units, and Mario Kart 8 with 31k units. Lower in the charts are the brothers in level design Captain Toad: TT and 3D World.
  • Nintendo is not commenting on the roumored Zelda Netflix show. That usually means good news (>^_^)>
  • Remember that time, when Ubisoft was talking about an unreleased Wii U game... It's a party shovelware... Like, Wii level shovelware IMO.
  • DKC: Tropical Freeze might've had achievements?
  • Now this is something I don't remember doing for a long time! Indie games news: A spiritual successor of Banjo-Kazooie (with Rare devs working) is in the works! And we have some info regarding Mighty No. 9 bosses and voice cast!
  • Flipnote Studio 3D is out for Club Nintendo members. I'll probably give my code away
  • Here we have a few MH4G reviews!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I finally decided to buy Smash Bros Wii U! Problem is I bought it from the eShop and have to wait until tomorrow morning for it to be done downloading! I feel so conflicted right now. 

from Nintendo Newsletter

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Hi Guys,

My Zelda MM limited edition 3DS is 15 minutes away i have just received a call.

OH MY GOD! I am so excited.

How can I post images here?

Switch!!!

It has arrived....
Limited MM edition N3DS plus SkullKid Statue and free charger
The skull kids statues box is bigger than the N3DS box...

Switch!!!