By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
curl-6 said:

New Splatoon screens:

Another beautiful looking game, where are these from?

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

New Splatoon screens:

Another beautiful looking game, where are these from?

Official twitter account: 

Love Captain Toad. I bought it on launch day back in december. I finally got all the gems and got all the hidden challenges with next to no help. I'm on the last challenge of the bonus levels and its killing me. Its insanely difficult. Once I beat that then the only thing left to do is cry and pray for DLC and a Captain Toad and Adventure Toadette Amiibo set.

Bravely Default was an awesome game and Bravely Second appears to be more of the same.

I do hope the last couple of chapters are better, but that's it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The Inklings die like Pikmin.......with thier ghost going up.
And those can't be the highest quality possible screenshots!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Those are pretty clean and clear. What is the problem with those screenshots?^

Don't find anything wrong with them myself, just don't think they're as impressive as some of the other shots they've shown so far. Splatoon looks so much better in motion though, so I really would like to see a new trailer rather than a few screenshots.

spurgeonryan said:
Those are pretty clean and clear. What is the problem with those screenshots?^

They look pretty blurry for me...

Today I also got the email from NoE about ordering the special N3DS ambassador edition. Which sucks, because I want it but I'm not in the position of spending €200...

Donations are welcome.

Nintendo news of 09/01/2015: Sadly, Nintendo seems to be leaving the Brazilian market. I feel sorry for you, friends. I'll do the 3DS milestones tomorrow (Jeez, so much stuff!)

• Global weekly charts, week ending December 27th: The 3DS sold 724k units, and 3.7 million games. Pokemon ORAS was again its best selling game with 615k units, followed by SSB3DS with 352k units, and Yokai Watch with 273k units. Lower are Tomodachi Life, NSMB2, Pokemon X/Y, 3D Land, MK7, and AC: NL. The Wii U sold 298k units, and 2.1 million games. Super Smash Bros. U topped its chart with 393k units, followed by Mario Kart 8 with 222k units. Lower are Nintendo Land, 3D World, Captain Toad: TT, and Just Dance 2015.
  • Last Wii U milestones in 2014 (I guess??): Mario Kart 8 topped 4 million units (It has a big chance to be Wii U's best seller). Super Smash Bros. U has sold 2.7 million units, gonna reach 3 million in the next update. NSLU just reached 2 million units! DKC: Tropical Freeze is at 0.96 million right now! Hyrule Warriors reaches 800k units. Bayonetta 2 is pretty much at 600k. Lastly, Wii Fit U and Mario and Sonic bla bla whatever have sold 500k units. Right now, the Wii U has 8 million sellers; it should reach about 15 next year, maaaayyybe even 20!
  • There's a MH4U demo being distributed in Europe at certain events. Here's some footage!
  • Nintendo partners with Apex to have multiple Super Smash Bros. tournaments in Apex 2015!
  • A bunch of details from Bravely Second.
  • More custom Amiibo. This time, it's a cute female Villager!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:
If those are not fake, I wonder why other Wii U games cannot look like that?^

I doubt the official Nintendo-run twitter account would send out fake pics. ;)