By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
spurgeonryan said:
I still have hard times with expensive games^

Maybe buy less cheap games and more expensive games?  Though do that only if you prefer good retail games or expensive digital games. 

Around the Network

I very much agree with the title. Captain Toad is a lovely game. I haven't had a chance to finish it because I've been busy with Smash and Skyward Sword, but I'm looking forward to getting back to it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

So glad that Captain Toad came out last week, and I'm glad to see the support it has from other people in this thread too!

A great little gem, for sure.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
So glad that Captain Toad came out last week, and I'm glad to see the support it has from other people in this thread too!

Did you make in to the first boss yet?

Not yet. Been pretty busy this week!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I've just started episode 3 of Captain Toad, and wow, Tokyo EAD once again prove they are one of the best game developers in the industry. So much charm, polish, and effortlessly ingenious level design.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:

Did you make in to the first boss yet?

I did and it was great, i though that boss battles for a puzzle game like this would suck, but is one of the best parts of the game :D

Nintendo news of 08/01/2015: Of course VGC would update at the last second! That's coming tomorrow.

• Media Create: During the last week of 2014 and beginning of 2015 (29/12/2014 to 04/01/2015), the 3DS sold 153k units, and the Wii U sold 30k units. The best selling games were YW2.5 with 208k units, Pokemon ORAS with 111k units, SSB3DS with 71k units, SSBU with 58k units, MH4U 46k units, Mario Kart 8 28k units, YW2 with 24k units, and FFE 23k units. Below the Top 10 are AC: NL with 20k units, MK7 13k units, Tomodachi Life 11k units, Captain Toad: TT 10k units, and Kirby Triple Deluxe 9k units.
  • Hehehehe... Oh, Amiibo! A double headed deffective Marth is somewhere out there (When they found it, it blew their heads up!). But it's not all bad; there's a cute Yarn Amiibo Yoshi made by fans!
  • You can get $10 off of MH4U by pre-ordering on Amazon!
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt has sold 90k units worldwide!
  • Puzzle & Dragons (very popular Japanese franchise): SMB edition was announced! There was a trailer released, and worry not, it is coming overseas!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Just bought Captain Toad and it is such a freaking sweet fun game. Brings a huge smile and the levels are so well designed, even the boss battles, the first and the one in the end of episode 1. Going to episode 2 and gladly had Super Mario 3D World to get the bonus levels! Great game

^ lol. I knew some would get confused by that.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

New Splatoon screens: