By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Damn it
I was wanting it to be 1.2 million under tracked( I know thats like .5% chance)
but alas at least wii u is up to date with the correct numbers in US

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Metallox said:
spurgeonryan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195714&page=2#50

Add xoney g

Did some one say 18 million Wii U's? What scenario makes that happen?

Software units in the Americas.

For the year? Oh...seems really low. But probably, sadly, true.

I wish they would release some sort of digital numbers. They must be doing well seeing how we get 3-5 new eshop games every week now.

Well, for 3.5 million consoles (let's say) here in the Americas it's not that bad, I think. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Vgchartz has them at 8,2M for the year and 17M LTD, in the US.
I guess that puts it in line with Reggie's comments

Considering that they have almost no 3rd party support, that might actually be good.
They are past Vita sales for the year and LTD, and Vita has more support, as a whole, than Wii U.

Devil's Third "just about done": http://www.gonintendo.com/s/244462-itagaki-says-devil-s-third-just-about-done-release-date-info-a-little-longer-off

“It looks like Devil’s Third for Wii U is just about done. It’s been two years spent on designs, and four, six years of development. We’ve really kept all of you fans waiting, but for our first title since going independent, it wouldn’t be fun if we released a small game, so [Devil’s Third] is the result of making something while going all out.

The single player is made to be like the action games of yesteryear and the online competitive multiplayer mode was designed on a scale that will make you go ‘this much already?!’ The release date announcement will still take a little longer, but let’s play together when it releases. It’s loads of fun!!”

Now i really want to see Devil's Third!
I bet we'll get to see it at the next ND.

Around the Network

Eh, still not sold on Devil's Third. Will have to see more I think but nothing about it screams "WOW" right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

How would Captain Toad look on the GameBoy Color?

https://twitter.com/johanvinet/status/549926942192201728/photo/1

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Are there no Media Create numbers this week?

I don't think it will even begin to compete with CoD, Destiny, etc..
The game felt too much for japanese tastes than western tastes. Doesn't mean it won't be a good game, but i doubt it can be Wii U's Gears of War.

There better be a new ND in January! I want to see updates on some of the E3 games. If Devil's Third is as complete as Itagaki says, we should get a release date relatively soon.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread