By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
DélioPT said:
With a port going to NEW 3DS, it's almost impossible as it would hurt NEW 3DS sales.

Or it would help Wii U sales? 

It won't happen either way... A guy can dream

It would hurt both versions, but it would hurt NEW 3DS the most because Nintendo needs software to convince people to buy the thing.
At least, that's how i see it.

Around the Network

I missed the B-Day party.......but Happy B Day!!!!

Oh, I voted Nintendo Nation. It's catchy. Doesn't have the "power" or "ruler" or "domination" or anything, but I don't care at this point.

Oooooooo yea, I'm sending my broken copy of AC: Black Flag for U back today.

Is there going to be a poll, because Xenoblade Chronicles would be my answer.

bigtakilla said:
Is there going to be a poll, because Xenoblade Chronicles would be my answer.

There will be a poll after this one, yes.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

this weeks European downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/nintendo_download_6th_november_europe

Around the Network

So there's a Arcade version of Luigi's Mansion by Capcom being made and tested.....
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/11/03/theres-going-to-be-an-arcade-version-of-luigis-mansion-by-capcom/

I think that's cool, but imagine a Smash Bros U arcade version, where there's 2 stages to choose from . 4 players , and 16 characters available to use., and obviosuly the box art for Wii U version and a trailer at some point.

$$$$$$

Voted for NintendoLand.

If I have to nominate my favourite Nintendo franchise/IP, that has to be Super Mario Bros, the platforming games.

A bit classic and safe bet, I know, but I do really like them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
If I have to nominate my favourite Nintendo franchise/IP, that has to be Super Mario Bros, the platforming games.

A bit classic and safe bet, I know, but I do really like them.

There's nothing wrong with it being a classic, don't worry!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I nominate Kid Icarus.
Because, I want to. And I really enjoyed Uprising. It's in my top 3 Nintendo IP's alongside Smash and Zelda.