By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

The zeldathon is still getting strong... (96 hours streaming non stop so far) They passed 70.000$ donations. They are now busy with link between worlds then it is only the legends of zelda and zelda Nes remix 1 and Zelda Nes remix 2 if they finish it before reaching 75.000$ donations they have to stop the stream ....If they reach they will unlock Ocarina of Time to play trough! At 100K their ultimate goal they will play smash bros all toghether! Spread the word! http://zeldathon.net/ Rest of shedule 76k zelda battle quest/78K zelda's adventure/79k Tetra trackers/84K Spirit tracks 92K Wind waker HD/ 97K Mario Kart 8 (zelda lap)/ 100K smash brosssss!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Why would we do this^ ?

I never understand why people pay to watch others play games..... But whatever, spend away!

well it is fora good cause

you know

like the next awesome games done quick(this month)

they are doing it to fight cancer

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Merry New Year everyone! I'll be sure to check out the Zelda thon, sounds like a good idea.

There's so many great games coming in 2015, it's tough to tell what the future will hold! But what are you guys looking forward to the most? Zelda? Splatoon? X?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Happy new year to you all!
Hope everyone has a great 2015 full of hapiness and good things.

Take care!

We desperately need a new ND, simply because we're at that point again where we have almost no release dates for upcoming games. Splatoon and Yoshi's Woolly World need to be pinned down so we can brace ourselves for just how barren Q1-2 is going to be... again.

Around the Network

Happy New Year!

I'm totally drunk (around 2 liters of sparkling wine and I usually don't drink alcohol) and made my dumbest gaming purchase of the year already.

Watch_Dogs on Wii U from the Russian eShop for around 25-30 € (the Ruble is extremely unstable today).
It's remarkably dumb because I have a PC that could run in in 1080p 60FPS and it's much chaeper there.

That will be a terrible hangover tomorrow when I realize the Watch_Dogs purchase.

episteme said:

Happy New Year!

I'm totally drunk (around 2 liters of sparkling wine and I usually don't drink alcohol) and made my dumbest gaming purchase of the year already.

Watch_Dogs on Wii U from the Russian eShop for around 25-30 € (the Ruble is extremely unstable today).
It's remarkably dumb because I have a PC that could run in in 1080p 60FPS and it's much chaeper there.

That will be a terrible hangover tomorrow when I realize the Watch_Dogs purchase.

Well, could have been worse I suppose.

spurgeonryan said:
episteme said:

Happy New Year!

But then two hours in, if you like this type of game, you will realize it's a lot of fun on the U and you made a great drunk purchase!

Well, at least I didn't buy The Letter, Meme Run, How To Train Your Dragon 2 or Hello Kitty Kruisers. I could never be that drunk.

Conegamer said:
episteme said:

Happy New Year!

Well, could have been worse I suppose.

I bought the Eidos Anthology on Steam for a similar price a few days ago. Most of them are probably better than Watch_Dogs. There are only a few games that I don't enjoy like the 2013 Tomb Raider. That's an Uncharted clone instead of a TR game.

Looks like we're in 2015. Merry New Year VGC peeps!