By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:

Ooooooh boy...

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-unseen64-has-news-about-a-canned-metroid-3ds-project/

It's probably the Next Level games one that was leaked a couple months ago

Also tommorow's VC is Harvest Moon 3 GBC and Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

I also Wonder Traded a Shiny Deerling when I was playing with Raven. He can vouch for me there.

And it kicked my ass

But yeah Gold/Silver are excellent games. If there's any reasonably priced used copy of either HG or SS I would definitely recommend getting it!

Nintendo news of 10/12/2014: When will VGC charts update? I wanna get on that again.

• Media Create: During the release of Super Smash Bros. U, and the second week of December, the Wii U sales jumped to 24k units and 3DS sold 145k units. Super Smash Bros. U was the top selling game with 227k units (IMO, dissapointing both HW and SW), followed by Pokemon OR/AS with 172k units, Derby Stallion Gold (3DS) with 73k units, Aikatsu! 365-Hi no Idol Days (3DS) 33k units, Super Smash Bros. 3DS 30k, MH4U 25k, Yokai Watch 2 23k. Then, below the Top 10 are Mario Kart 8 19k, Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (3DS) 15k, Captain Toad 12k, and Etrian Odissey Untold 2: KoF 9k. Fun fact: longest "Media Create" paragraph I've written.
  • Nintendo of America finally comments on the clusterfuck that has been the Amiibo stock problem.
  • Recently, Koji Kondo was interviewed. He talked about the difficulty to make SMB3's main theme, and many tidbits about different Nintendo games OSTs!
  • News about the canceled 3DS Metroid game incoming?
  • Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker  heading to NA next year.
  • Defective Peach Amiibo sells for... holy shit... $25,000!
  • Best Buy is having many, many discounts on Nintendo products!
  • Level 5: "YW2 has sold over 3 million copies, and YW2.5 has been pre-ordered >1 million times!"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Conegamer said:
toot1231 said:

:o!! have you never played Gold/Silver/Crystal

The gen I missed. Wanted to get HG/SS, but it's so expensive.

You're missing out, Cone.. I honestly think that HG/SS is the best Pokemon game ever made! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Conegamer said:
toot1231 said:

:o!! have you never played Gold/Silver/Crystal

The gen I missed. Wanted to get HG/SS, but it's so expensive.

You're missing out, Cone.. I honestly think that HG/SS is the best Pokemon game ever made! :/

Well maybe Nintendo should drop the price of their games every once in a while

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

More Wii U love from Miley Cyrus:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/243401-miley-cyrus-shows-more-love-for-wii-u-mario-kart-8

curl-6 said:

More Wii U love from Miley Cyrus:

Oh, she looks like a heroin addict...

This thread is ruined

Conegamer said:
This thread is ruined

She came in like a wrecking ball... ugh...

RavenXtra said:
Conegamer said:
This thread is ruined

She came in like a wrecking ball... ugh...

Unfortunately. Time to delete this thread from the face of VGC.