By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Everybody stay calm! Old ComeyG is here!

Noooo... Everyone! Hide from the Bamhammer!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
JEMC said:
piete said:
JEMC said:
Clyde32 said:

http://nintendoeverything.com/factor-5-had-a-star-wars-trilogy-compilation-finished-for-wii-but-was-cancelled/

Listening to the NVC  now. It's pretty interesting.

What a shame, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat

Me too! Could somebody start a Kickstarter campaign or similar? It would be risk-free for the publisher.

As much as I would love it, I think the time for the trilogy to happen has already gone.

Not only Factor 5 is gone, but who knows who owns now the rights of the games? Has Disney to greenlight it given that it now owns the Star Wars IP? Etc.

After seeing the footage I'm ready to turn to the dark side to get this game! ;)

This could still make a virtual console hit even without utilizing Wii U's hardware...

Carpe diem!

Conegamer said:

Is that supposed to be reassuring?

Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

Is that supposed to be reassuring?

Yes. Yes it is.

Come people, let us huddle closer for warmth and bathe in the warm glow of a hundred Grand Stars!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

But Starfox games are a known quantity.  Much easier give instructions, support, assets etc for something that  a 3rd party dev will be familiar with. The last 3 star fox games where farmed out for development  (well Star Fox 3d was jointly developed by EAD and Q-games). Its going to be fairly clear to an external party what the delivery expectations are.

If Nintento wants to launch a new franchise and really cares about it  - no way are they handing it over to an outside dev yet

niallyb

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 13/10/2014: Quite some interesting news today, if I say so

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

a bunch of Captain Toad screenshots with Toadette

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/gallery_enjoy_a_cuteness_overload_in_these_captain_toad_treasure_tracker_screens

I usually like to wait and form my own opinion about games, so I wasn't sold on Bayonetta until I checked out the reviews.

I'd pre-ordered, ditched it as I was trying to limit my pre-orders to only what I REALLY wanted, then today I re-ordered it (at a sadly higher price). but I am okay with this, as it turns out this game is super duper fun!

I have been playing Smash and Senran Kagura this weekend. Mostly played through Smash and played a decent chunk of Senran Kagura.
Senran Kagura is a fairly decent hack and slash game so far but the frame drops are a bit bothering and all the battles are turning into the same thing essentially. The other characters do play a bit differently but at this low level, the combos are mostly the same. The story doesn't seem bad considering all the girls have giant boobs.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
I have been playing Smash and Senran Kagura this weekend. Mostly played through Smash and played a decent chunk of Senran Kagura.
Senran Kagura is a fairly decent hack and slash game so far but the frame drops are a bit bothering and all the battles are turning into the same thing essentially. The other characters do play a bit differently but at this low level, the combos are mostly the same. The story doesn't seem bad considering all the girls have giant boobs.

Hey giant boobs and good story can coexist. Its not common but it can =P