By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida Calls Rich Of ReviewTechUSA's Recent Video 'So Stupid' Twice

Tagged games:

I've been a long time subscriber.

I think it's him trying to make a point: "Rumors from random people on forums aren't trustworthy" by making up his own rumors and then later on reveal that he made those rumors up. If one of them comes true - then he can say how that happens from time to time. If they're wrong - he'll say that people still believed him.

The only hole with this is that "random people on forums" are actual insiders and have been right A LOT recently. Also its dishonest for him to be spreading FUD about a system when there are actual rumors from real insiders floating around.

Either way, I'm unsubscribing.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

I want to post this news so maybe we have another thing to talk about, instead of resolution.

http://n4g.com/news/1382021/shuhei-yoshida-calls-rich-of-reviewtechusas-recent-video-so-stupid-twice

Yeah I have no shame, I'm taking this straight from N4G, only providing a link because I don't know how to post the tweets here.

I will be honest, I don't know what video they are talking about, but shu said stupid twice it must be pretty serious.

EDIT: It's the video from the other day about PS4/Xbox One launch disasters, shu thinks it stupid, but is it really stupid? I mean the person from the video says the source is reliable!

Oh, well it must be true. Nobody ever lies on the internet.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Porcupine_I said:
I knew this guy was talking out of his b*tt ever since the day someone used one of his videos as "proof" that all Wii U multiplats would be 1080p and 60Fps.

Lilbroex was also informing us that he saw every Wii U game before release and that they were all 1080p60. 

For me lilbroex word = fact so this guy had to be right as well.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Fusioncode said:

Oh, well it must be true. Nobody ever lies on the internet.

Well, how do you know he is lying? Besides some of the points he gives are not too far fetched!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

MohammadBadir said:
i like how when he says anything that fits people's agenda he's a great guy with great sources, but when it's not he's suddenly a lying pile of shit.

I will always call him a lying pile of shit, regardless if i like what he says or not.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Porcupine_I said:
I knew this guy was talking out of his b*tt ever since the day someone used one of his videos as "proof" that all Wii U multiplats would be 1080p and 60Fps.

Lilbroex was also informing us that he saw every Wii U game before release and that they were all 1080p60.

Actually this guy WAS lilbroex's source

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
MohammadBadir said:
i like how when he says anything that fits people's agenda he's a great guy with great sources, but when it's not he's suddenly a lying pile of shit.

I will always call him a lying pile of shit, regardless if i like what he says or not.

despite the fact that he doesn't lie often? :P

Porcupine_I said:
eFKac said:
Porcupine_I said:

Actually this guy WAS lilbroex's source

That's what he WAS? a true visionary.

Greatness Awaits!

It makes a lot of sense. Microsoft expected Sony to help them cartel this DRM. But after the negative publicity that MS received, Sony saw an opportunity and stabbed MS in the back at E3. Microsoft then dropped the DRM.

dobby985 said:
It makes a lot of sense. Microsoft expected Sony to help them cartel this DRM. But after the negative publicity that MS received, Sony saw an opportunity and stabbed MS in the back at E3. Microsoft then dropped the DRM.

Lol that's a great story! :D

Greatness Awaits!