By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida Calls Rich Of ReviewTechUSA's Recent Video 'So Stupid' Twice

Tagged games:

Yeah, that hurr durr sources video...
One more like that, and I'm unsubscribing. Too bad, because he's generally informative.

Around the Network
Xen said:
One more like that, and I'm unsubscribing. Too bad, because he's generally informative.

If he was very informative before why did he suddenly came up with this? He does say reliable source! As I am watching he does raise some interesting points. They could be true, but iy could also be a video to get more clicks...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I have always suspected than Sony was originally going to have DRM but changed their mind because of Microsoft.
What this guy is saying is definitely plausible.

i like how when he says anything that fits people's agenda he's a great guy with great sources, but when it's not he's suddenly a lying pile of shit.

Anfebious said:
Xen said:

If he was very informative before why did he suddenly came up with this? He does say reliable source! As I am watching he does raise some interesting points. They could be true, but iy could also be a video to get more clicks...

Because when he was informative he actually always cited sources... not "hurr durr I got sources". Check some of the older videos.

Around the Network

The guy usually makes a lot of good videos and this one might have had a valid point but the entire wording and the misinformation discredits the entire video.

Xen said:

Because when he was informative he actually always cited sources... not "hurr durr I got sources". Check some of the older videos.

Buy maybe he wasn't able to reveal the sources! Still I watched the whole video and he does raise some good points. I know it sounds really bad for Sony but I can't really dismiss what he said! It doesn't sound too far fetched!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I knew this guy was talking out of his b*tt ever since the day someone used one of his videos as "proof" that all Wii U multiplats would be 1080p and 60Fps.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Yoshida said that you could play the PS4 without patching it. So what exactly is the DRM system that the PS4 has. I agree that Sony's main concern is money though and not the pleasure of the gamers.

Anfebious said:
Xen said:

Buy maybe he wasn't able to reveal the sources! Still I watched the whole video and he does raise some good points. I know it sounds really bad for Sony but I can't really dismiss what he said! It doesn't sound too far fetched!

It's, in my memory, the first time that he talks of anything that isn't reading and interpreting a news article on some other website (aside of his hardware reviews, which are generally good). So "hurr durr sources" (along with Yoshida telling him that he's flat-out made a stupid video AND PS4 games being playing on the console offline, out of the box, AND the insane claim that you gotta adjust two consoles for 720p for online because neither can do 1080p (lol) ) makes this video incredible to me.