By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida Calls Rich Of ReviewTechUSA's Recent Video 'So Stupid' Twice

Tagged games:

He could be right, the thing, he is as reliable as any of those neogaf leakers.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

man i wonder why people like shu even respond to stuff like that. i mean, do you see mercedes or apple managers or whatever their position is talking about youtube videos?

Console's reputation on the internet matters during launch days. A car's doesnt. And I'd rather have a straight answer right from the top than some bullshit PR stunman spin

tuyiooo said:

Given that most (or all?) of them have proven themselves in the past, while RTU hasn't, no, he isn't.

tuyiooo said:

I'm a super legit insider. Unlike the guys at neogaf though, I'm an actual next-gen dev. My track record is perfect. Not 99% perfect, but 1,000% perfect. That's because I don't just pass info on that people tell me. Instead, I'm source. He's wrong about COD being 1080p on Wii U. He's wrong about COD being 720p on PS4. He's wrong about why COD would be 720p on PS4 or XBOX ONE. He's wrong about why DriveClub, the Crew, and WatchDogs are delayed. He's wrong about PSN and XBL being in shambles. He's wrong about DRM being disabled on the PS4 with the day-one patch. He is however right about the disc being needed for the upgrade program, since Sony has already said that. He COULD be right about DR3 having features cut since that happens to every game, especially launch ones. Both these last two take no inside knowledge to figure out. This video is a joke. You shouldn't believe what a random guy says on the Internet.

Why is a high executive responding to a random youtube video?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Why a is a high executive responding to a random youtube video?

Interesting question! I personally think it could be true, but who knows :O

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

osed125 said:

Because he's a *high* executive.

Hehehe.

osed125 said:

Why is a high executive responding to a random person saying his friend thinks the wii u is stronger?

JoeTheBro said:
osed125 said:

Why is a high executive responding to a random person saying his friend thinks the wii u is stronger?

Hah. That is just awesome.

I have been subscribed to Rich for 2years now, he is a great youtuber but it does happen to him once in a while to post a stupid video like this one.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M