By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo’s Reggie May Have Hinted New Star Fox Game

click here to see the tweet ⇒ http://www.tqcast.com/2013/10/28/nintendos-reggie-may-have-hinted-new-star-fox-game/ 

if link doesn't work click here http://n4g.com/news/1382515/nintendos-reggie-may-have-hinted-new-star-fox-game

Article says... Earlier today while answering twitter questions, President of Nintendo of NA Reggie Fils-Aime posted a picture of Fox McCloud. The tweet was a poke at the “The Fox” song, but the image appeared to be prepared and with intent to release it to the public today.

Take this with grain of salt as this could have easily been a random tweet, however keep in mind that the image had to be photoshopped with Fox McCloud and it was certainly not photoshopped while he was tweeting. This definitely appears to have been planned. A Star Fox game in the works for the Wii U or 3DS? Let’s us know what you think. Tweet.

Around the Network

The link didn't work.

*edit* Second link works.

I wonder if the wiiU will be like another gamecube... All these epic games that its gonna have that everyone will talk about and "remember" but no one actually buys the console... Cause damn son, the wiiU really is looking to have really good games but the sales aren't looking too good. I hope 2014 will be different though

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm all tingly all over!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

That could work really well with the Wii U. The last Star Fox game I played with adventures on GC and I enjoyed it.

Around the Network

It's the model from StarFox 64 3D

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

attaboy said:

The link didn't work.

*edit* Second link works.

great!!! Look at those links lol

Star Fox isn't the big name it used to be. After the N64 game, things really went downhill in terms of popularity. 1997 was a long time ago. Hope they make it, though.

Mr Khan said:
It's the model from StarFox 64 3D

lol damn that sucks

If they do, they'd better go back to what made the SNES and N64 games so great instead of following the the mold of the craptacular Gamecube ones.