By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF: Xbox One OS and XBL having issues that will take months to fix

There is something you guys can do if you dont like these rumor threads.

All you have to do is take your mouse and NOT CLICK ON IT!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:

Nope. That would just turn the thread into a one sided victory party. Better to post their on-topic opinions and leave it at that.

JoeTheBro said:
DD_Bwest said:

Nope. That would just turn the thread into a one sided victory party. Better to post their on-topic opinions and leave it at that.

Sorry i cant tell if thats sarcasm or not lol   Im referring to the ones who just come in here and complain about these threads existing and call this Neogaf 2.  If they want to talk about the rumor and WHY they think its bogus, thats fine.  It just gets really annoying when people over and over do nothing but come in here and complain that we are talking about it.

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

TheHunt3r_Orion said:

Damn. Now this bullshit rumor??? Holy shit. Everytime something goes bad for fucking Playstation, a new bogus Xbox rumor shows and everyone hops on the dick sucking tour that is Xbox bashing.

Don't go bitching and crying when it happens on November 12th. THAT is the key date. THAT is when the dam breaks. I personally cannot wait to feast on Sony ponies.

Moderated - Kresnik.

What the fuck...

4 ≈ One

DD_Bwest said:
JoeTheBro said:
DD_Bwest said:

Sorry i cant tell if thats sarcasm or not lol   Im referring to the ones who just come in here and complain about these threads existing and call this Neogaf 2.  If they want to talk about the rumor and WHY they think its bogus, thats fine.  It just gets really annoying when people over and over do nothing but come in here and complain that we are talking about it.

Yeah that's why I mentioned ON-TOPIC for the opinions part. People complaining about the source are just being silly. Should we wait till a different website picks it up and then post it?

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

Yeah that's why I mentioned ON-TOPIC for the opinions part. People complaining about the source are just being silly. Should we wait till a different website picks it up and then post it?

Ah, okay :) im tired this morning lol

And it starts again 

So, Mortimer is reliable do to his recent success but what about thuway?

Max King of the Wild said:

We need ethomaz to answer that one

Max King of the Wild said:

Famousmortimer just confirmed what thuway said so...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m