By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okami sequel not out of the question if Okami Wii sales ‘destroy’ expectations

konnichiwa said:
MANUELF said:
What is Okami?

I reported you.

Haha Montana's the mod with the Okami av/sig in the past right? He'd probably at least 1-day ban him.

Around the Network

The art direction in this game is a huge turn-off for me. I won't buy it for 50$. It's going to have to be 39.99$ at the max for me to even consider buying it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm reallly atracted by the Art design, and if Capcom really makes a regular market campaig the game will sell, other than that, they are expecting miracles...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Riot Of The Blood said:
The art direction in this game is a huge turn-off for me. I won't buy it for 50$. It's going to have to be 39.99$ at the max for me to even consider buying it.

*Shocked*

Please try it....Best game of the last generaton...

Well now I have to buy it. I was going to buy it anyway, but now I think I'll buy 2 :P

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Riot Of The Blood:
You're in luck, Amazon currently has it listed for $39.99. :p

I'm a little disappointed it isn't at the $30 price point RE:4 was though.

Riot Of The Blood said:

Edit: JoeJ beat me to it... But you're still in luck. On IGN it has a MSRP of $39.99... Don't know if that'll actually be the final price. But, there ya go. (Amazon.com is a better source though)

Seems interesting. Didn't own a PS2 so would never have noticed this type of game. Seems a perfect fit for the Wii though. It's officially on my "watch list."

I doubt we'll see a sequel, the creators no longer work for Capcom.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Im going to buy it as I never played it but I highly doubt the sales will "destroy" expectations. RE sold cause its an RE game.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I'll buy Okami for wii, never did owned a PS2