By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okami sequel not out of the question if Okami Wii sales ‘destroy’ expectations

I see this doing well. The wii's lacking games like these, and the PS2 version was really well reviewed.

Hopefully it will sell well enough to encourage similar games, if not a sequal.

Around the Network

I know I'm getting it.

I'm all over this game. When is it being released again?

I think this game should do well on Wii, but probably with long, shallow legs as it spreads via word of mouth. Zelda has very steady sales, and with no future Zeldas on the radar, a lot of Zelda fans may pick this up.

These types of game also are as popular with the ladies as the guys so that'll also help it's sales. I think 500k is very reasonable, and it may even surprise and surpass 1m. Does it get a sequel then?

^i hope it sells well a sequel would be great

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

If it supports 480p and 16:9 widescreen (which even most shovelware do!) I'll buy it. I fear the worst though...

kingofwale said:
niche game will sell poorly in any console.

It depends on what Capcom's expectation is, if they expect REmake sales, then it won't even come close, but if they expect 300K again, then they might actually get that.

Nothing 'destroying' about this game.

Says the person who thought No More Heroes would sell a lot better on PS3/360. 

I agree with you.  Though i do like to point out hypocricy.

WII GAMERS BUY THIS GAME. Seriously its an awesome game and I want a sequel haha.