By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumor] Xbox One OS is buggy and unfinished

according to GAF insiders, the OS for X1 is still very buggy and unfinished. This is startling, considering the console is going to launch in about 3-4 weeks. 

Hopefully MS doesnt rush an unfinished product out just to compete with Sony. They clearly do not look ready. Especially with COD:Ghosts being 720p right now, they should IMO delay the system until it is ready to come out.

Around the Network

Random GAF'ers posting random negative Xone rumours. This should definitely be taken as scientific fact.

You can't be serious?

No, it's just this one demo unit. Someone on gaf sees a chance to start a rumour and people that want it to be true jump on it like they would Jolie.

9087 said:

according to GAF insiders, the OS for X1 is still very buggy and unfinished. This is startling, considering the console is going to launch in about 3-4 weeks. 

Hopefully MS doesnt rush an unfinished product out just to compete with Sony. They clearly do not look ready. Especially with COD:Ghosts being 720p right now, they should IMO delay the system until it is ready to come out.

So you also believe Sony should delay their release considering the confirmed news that they, just as MS, will release a Day One-patch in order for even the Bluray to function properly? Btw, you are actually basing your critiscism on two RUMORS, so I am guessing you are not a big fan of X1 :).

Probably. Who'd be surprised if it is? RROD rings a bell, and that was a disaster.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

It depends on the insider. Unless it's CBOAT, there's no cause for alarm.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Seece said:

You can't be serious?

No, it's just this one demo unit. Someone on gaf sees a chance to start a rumour and people that want it to be true jump on it like they would Jolie.

I don't know how part is true but the reivewers can't make the reviews due issues... that's a fact.

They are pissed off on twitter.

Arius Dion said:
Probably. Who'd be surprised if it is? RROD rings a bell, and that was a disaster.

Plus, it's not the first rumor as to it being unfinished. While not a "probably" for me, it's certainly possible.

Seriously guys, one Xbox One unit failed to launch a game one time, so MS should delay their launch. I'm seriously serious.

Lulz said:
Seriously guys, one Xbox One unit failed to launch a game one time, so MS should delay their launch. I'm seriously serious.

No impress can't review the games on Xbone due issues... it is not one unit.