By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ A Link Between Worlds Lifetime Predictions! How Well Will It Sell?

What happens if this sells over 8mil O.o

Around the Network

I think it will sell about 4 million, not sure why u guys think it will be the best selling portable Zelda

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
I think it will sell about 4 million, not sure why u guys think it will be the best selling portable Zelda

OoT 3D did pretty well at over 3.15mil sales and it'll continue intill 3ds lifetime ends (maybe around 3.6mil-4.0mil). I think this game will surpass a remake (even if its OoT)

While I think that this game is looking good and all, I can't help but think it may not turn out selling as much as you guys are saying. I'll stick with 3.5m.
Plus, it would be a pleasant surprise if the game is both great and sells well... I'm just not counting on it.

edit: not that 3.5m  doesn't count as "selling well"

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will most likely sell 2.5 million software by year-end.

One should estimate lifetime sales to be between 3.5-4 million.

Around the Network

If it's good; 4.5-5.5m

If it isn't as good as we hope it to be; 3.5m

So you can put me down for 4.5m tbone :)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

8 million

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

4.5 million (I wanted to type around 4 to 5 million but thought I should give a specific figure)

tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:

OoT 3D did pretty well at over 3.15mil sales and it'll continue intill 3ds lifetime ends (maybe around 3.6mil-4.0mil). I think this game will surpass a remake (even if its OoT)

Well Links Awakening DX sold more than Oracle of Ages/Seasons and Link to the Past on GBA outsold Minish Cap. I think This game will outsell Ocarina of Time 3D but u cant rule out Zelda remakes outselling new titles.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I'll say 4.5 million.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)