By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - COD: Ghosts PS4 Case Leaked - 49GB Install

Tagged games:

Player2 said:

Why is people assuming the download version will be 49GB? The box says that the minimal HDD install to play the retail version is 49GB. So the full game is probably more.

well sudenly 3TB are not enougth, if COD, an ugly game like this is 49 GB... we are doomed.

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
colafitte said:
Killzone doen't need install???, i thought it was obligatory too.

no istalling on PS4 is completley up to the developer they can install as much or as little as they want, even install while you play, whatever is best for the game. As weve seen with GTA5 sometimes its better not to install everything so you can read from both hard drive and Blu ray drive at the same time. 

Thanks for the info, i was sweating thinking that every ps4 game was going to use 40-50 gb of space....

50 GB installs, (supposedly) 720p on the One and if I remember correctly pretty high minimum specs for PC although the graphics really don't seem outstanding to me...did Infinity Ward optimize this game at all?

external hdd's can be used for games on xb1, so now issue there . doesnt make any sense for this game to need that much space, a poorly designed game it seems for next gen.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

my 80 gb ps3 just died looking at this announcement (No..it didnt')

Around the Network
Teriol said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
good luck with default 5400rpm drive

in fact is a 7200rpm.

It's probably going to be 5400rpm.

7200rpm really isn't much of a difference anyways.  People just assume because it's faster that they're going to get Solid State speeds which is not the case.  With games that use hard drive space, a 7200rpm drive will probably save you one more second on load times.  Pop in difference will be unnoticeable between speeds.

wait.. you have to install that to play? HA any hame that requires that i wouldn't even bother playing. Bad Development tbh

kowenicki said:
petroleo said:

lol this time pirates will suffer.

Also if this pic is true, so then is confirm the game is 1080p ;)

how?

See the box closely at the resolution part.

It says "salida de video" and that  is "Video Output"

petroleo said:
kowenicki said:
petroleo said:

how?

Please look at any Call of Duty game you've got now I'd tell me what is says on that. Bet is says 1080p as well. 

This describes OUTPUT not native resolution!!!

sully1311 said:
petroleo said:
kowenicki said:
petroleo said:

how?

Please look at any Call of Duty game you've got now I'd tell me what is says on that. Bet is says 1080p as well. 

This describes OUTPUT not native resolution!!!

Sorry don't have any COD case, but still like I said if true it would probably be native full HD, I  have other games for example GT 5 it says HD video output, 1080p, I can confirm is real full HD not an upscale, also on this case it says "Salida de Video HD" and it stands for  "HD video output",  I haven't seen a game case or that I remember  that says "Video output Upscale to:", that would be pretty weird I think even funny.

What publishers put on their  game cases is what it is, haven't encounter a game that says 1080p and when I seeit on my Full HD screen I can tell right away if bullshiting or not, I have like a trained eye, I played alot on my PC all games at 1920*1200 or 1920*1080, so I can tell the difference right away ;)