Forums - Sony Discussion - COD: Ghosts PS4 Case Leaked - 49GB Install

Tagged games:

petroleo said:
sully1311 said:
petroleo said:
kowenicki said:
petroleo said:

lol this time pirates will suffer.

Also if this pic is true, so then is confirm the game is 1080p ;)

how?

See the box closely at the resolution part.

Please look at any Call of Duty game you've got now I'd tell me what is says on that. Bet is says 1080p as well. 

This describes OUTPUT not native resolution!!!

Sorry don't have any COD case, but still like I said if true it would probably be native full HD, I  have other games for example GT 5 it says HD video output, 1080p, I can confirm is real full HD not an upscale, also on this case it says "Salida de Video HD" and it stands for  "HD video output",  I haven't seen a game case or that I remember  that says "Video output Upscale to:", that would be pretty weird I think even funny.

What publishers put on their  game cases is what it is, haven't encounter a game that says 1080p and when I seeit on my Full HD screen I can tell right away if bullshiting or not, I have like a trained eye, I played alot on my PC all games at 1920*1200 or 1920*1080, so I can tell the difference right away ;)

Don't worry you are not understanding the point.

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
petroleo said:

Pirates will suffer indeed. 

But this will also hurt people with data caps. Most of them are around 200gigs in the US, mines is 250.

In my area only 1 out of 4 companies has any sort of data cap. I dont using EPB fiber optic. Comcast is the only company that has one.

I also have 100mb line so almost 50gigs isnt going to be an issue for me.  I get DL speeds of between 10-20mbs so it wont take but an hour or two at most to DL.

CGI-Quality said:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/24/adam-boyes-confirms-call-of-duty-ghosts-is-native-1080p-on-ps4/

Confirmed to be running native 1080p on PS4.

It is... on PS4.. guys Brasil Game Show will be huge this year.

GT6 Ayrton Senna announced.

That has to be optional.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

petroleo said:

This comment proves a large amount of internet ramblings on the res issue has no idea what they are debating about. After this picture came out I have seen loads of comments like this one.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Mandatory installs are required to play a game that you have paid hard earned is bad enough. 49GB install and around 10 times larger than the standard 5GB install of PS3 games is a joke. Games are becoming less efficient despite the so called improved technology. The good old days of games running from the game disc within a few seconds it is put into your console machine ala PS1 and PS2 generations are a distant memory.

It must be a 4.9GB install, 49GB install sounds excessive unless the full game is installed to the hard drive. The 4.9GB on PS3 generation have been to just play the game with the disc in the drive. 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Mandatory installs are required to play a game that you have paid hard earned is bad enough. 49GB install and around 10 times larger than the standard 5GB install of PS3 games is a joke. Games are becoming less efficient despite the so called improved technology. The good old days of games running from the game disc as soon with a few seconds it is put into your console machine ala PS1 and PS2 generations are a distant memory.

I imagine you can play while it installs in the background. That is how the digital downloads work anyway.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

All that fish AI comes with a price my friends.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

kowenicki said:
-CraZed- said:
kowenicki said:
petroleo said:

how?

Because it says 1080p on the cover.

Am i missing something?... it says it supports 720p, 1080i, 1080p. 

That appears on every Xbox 360 game I've got, probably PS3 too.  Confirms nothing except output compatibility.

It doesn't appear on every PS3 game, and unless a lot of 360 games are flat out lying, it doesn't appear on all of them either.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

The 49 gigs is if u wanna install the whole game on the hard drive lol.sony said no installs like the ps3 because the blu ray drive is faster

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3