By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - COD: Ghosts PS4 Case Leaked - 49GB Install

Tagged games:

colafitte said:
Killzone doen't need install???, i thought it was obligatory too.

no istalling on PS4 is completley up to the developer they can install as much or as little as they want, even install while you play, whatever is best for the game. As weve seen with GTA5 sometimes its better not to install everything so you can read from both hard drive and Blu ray drive at the same time. 

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Well I'm guessing its the same story with X1.

Wonder how long the install takes.

nothing. both xbox one and PS4 install the game in the background as you play it. so nobody should worry about this.

Well they never said that next gen doggy was gonna come easily...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I knew game downloads next gen would increase but 49GB for Cod which typically isn't that big of a game file size wise is crazy. Those 500 GB's will fill up extremely fast if games typically turn out to be that size.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

fps_d0minat0r said:
good luck with default 5400rpm drive

in fact is a 7200rpm.

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

hot damn!!!! suddenly 500GB seems like a paper weight...

Why is people assuming the download version will be 49GB? The box says that the minimal HDD install to play the retail version is 49GB. So the full game is probably more.

kowenicki said:
petroleo said:

lol this time pirates will suffer.

Also if this pic is true, so then is confirm the game is 1080p ;)

how?

Because it says 1080p on the cover.

kupomogli said:

There's a picture of the Vita on the back says "Compatible con juego a distancia." Used Google translate, and it comes out as compatible with remote gaming.

*edit*

Already know Yoshida said Vita is compatible with 99% of games through remote play, but displaying something that kind of confirms it's true is nice to see.

Of course its true. If they want the game to be on the PS4, they have to put it on the vita.

Related: This game is going to bomb on PC. No one buys disk games anymore and most people won't download a 50GB game...