By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, look it up on youtube "Anonymous on fox news" or something... it might be CNN i'm not sure.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network
Jessman said:
Yeah, look it up on youtube "Anonymous on fox news" or something... it might be CNN i'm not sure.

i saw that before, i just have never heard anything past that. I dont believe it was the same group or else there was a noble reason for it. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Jessman said:

I don't live in the USA but I know that fox news is not a good source for reliable news =p.

konnichiwa said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I dunno I always saw Scientology as a very minor thing in society, why does anyone bother with them anyway -_-; I just don't get it lol. Then again I'm agnostic, so my say in the situation is pretty much moot But why attack Scientology and not Christianity per say?

Scientology framed journalist Paulette Cooper for sending bomb threats after she wrote The Scandal of Scientology.

Speaking of Paulette Cooper, she's on the front page of digg right now. It's the story of what happened to her after she wrote the book. There's some horrifying stuff here. http://digg.com/odd_stuff/The_Scandal_Behind_the_Scandal_of_Scientology_2

Sorry for linking to the comments. The site's down though. The third comment down is the story copied from the site.

Phendrana said:
konnichiwa said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I dunno I always saw Scientology as a very minor thing in society, why does anyone bother with them anyway -_-; I just don't get it lol. Then again I'm agnostic, so my say in the situation is pretty much moot But why attack Scientology and not Christianity per say?

Scientology framed journalist Paulette Cooper for sending bomb threats after she wrote The Scandal of Scientology.

Speaking of Paulette Cooper, she's on the front page of digg right now. http://digg.com/odd_stuff/The_Scandal_Behind_the_Scandal_of_Scientology_2

Sorry for linking to the comments. The site's down though. The third comment down is the story copied from the site.

Amazing how fast Scientology took that site/story down and accusing Anonymous for a bunch of criminals because they hack the Scientology site and put it offline...While they are ****** doing the same.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Jessman said:

i saw that before, i just have never heard anything past that. I dont believe it was the same group or else there was a noble reason for it. 

Wow ssj thats complete blind faith youre showing us right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

On the other hand.... yeah i double posted... im a Baaaad man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ssj12 said:
Jessman said:

Anon doesn't do things for noble reasons. Trust me its the same Anon and its just as cruel as it always was, possibly more funny though.

It just happens that this raid has been on something which the public hates as much as Anon and so it seems noble.

konnichiwa said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

Didn't Anonymous mysteriously send bomb threats too? they should play a different card now and then..

Call me the ultimate conspiracy theorist, but I have my doubts about anonymous.

Does anyone know who is pulling the strings in Anonymous? Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps this movement might have been seeded by the church of Scientology itself to create something like a holy war to reinforce the beliefs of its followers?

It is well known that war is a good way to increase nationalism within a country. A war against a religion likewise would be a good way to strengthen the convictions of its followers.

I think this is giving scientology more attention than it deserves, thus makes me suspicious.

So can anyone who knows the background of Anonymous somehow provide an argument that can reassure me that this is not the case?

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan