By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well there come the disadvantage of being an Anonymous group with no barriers to entry. A scientologist could commit some crime and say they were affiliated with Anonymous, anyone could. It's still more of an advantage then a disadvantage, mind.

Around the Network

Just some fun stuff:

Most people don't know who anonymous is. Basically, it's 4chan. You have to be anonymous on the forums (save for a few, work safe boards). The thing is, that they are kings of the intro web. Few are hackers, but most are normal people. They went unnoticed until Fox New's report. Most of what they said was BS, but they can cause lots of sh*t if they wish. They will raid site, suck up their bandwith, and all for the lulz.

The attack is actually being done by /b/, the random board (ones like /v/, where I go, are uninvolved). What is to be feared is /b/ is the definition of ADD. In fact, it;s surprising they are still doing it which may mean they are indeed in it for the long haul.

I'm personally hoping they succeed.

Also, FUN FACT: Scientology is a "science" but claims Psychology is BS. They beleive that it's all false. However, since small theories such as Classical Conditioning are considered fact, it destroys the entire religion. Thus making it the only church you can crumble with a Wikipedia page.

Smash Anonymous "used" to be /b/ now it can be anyone IMO... This scientology thing has pulled in much more people to be "Anon" than /b/ posters. A lot of people that commended the protests a few days ago would be disgusted by that board I reckon.