By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

For the lulzvolution.

Thanks for those videos, I'd completely forgotten about the protests lol. The London video was great, good RfaD remix.

Around the Network

I wonder what Anon will do next?

More protests? After the controversy I'm sure they could make larger ones than the last lot.

Well they've brought more attention to the dark side of the Church of Scientology so I'm pretty happy.

konnichiwa said:
One of the comments on youtube:

We can't lose the masks- One of the problems we have with the Church is that they have been known to tail (read: Stalk) anyone speaking against them. Several of us that went to the protests have been followed home, caught people outside our houses today (I caught someone myself), and had pictures/videos taken of us without our permission-

ya someonewas tailing me home... i lost them

I actually wish i was smart and lead them into my proporty. I would have shoot them and used their camera as a way to show how illegal scientology is. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

What would any of you do if a family member joined the CoS?

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:

write them out of my family or try to convert them back to a real religion. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
SeriousWB said:

write them out of my family or try to convert them back to a real religion. 

²  Sounds harsh but Scientology is known to tail familymembers of (ex) scientologists..

Rath said:
I wonder what Anon will do next?

More protests? After the controversy I'm sure they could make larger ones than the last lot.

There's a mailing campaign to raise awareness starting. People are leaving cards around with enticingly named websites (i.e. Youfoundthecard.com - Anonymous) a lot of people are writing letters to try and get their tax exempt status in the USA removed.

The next protect "IRL raid" is planned for 3/15 already

Edit: I was followed out of NYC for a short while but I went into the subway and ran through a car to the other side disguarding my mask (I shouldn't say mask,they were a large set of glasses and a scarf)in the confusion of a crowd. YES they really do tail people guys.

Edit 2: If you want to plan a protest or join one google "project chanology" the very first result should be a website with partyvan in it(I won't give the full URL) If you join a protest do be careful go with a friend and only leave with that friend. 

There is an online petition in the UK trying to strip the Church title from them. It's an official petition on a government website (have to be an English citizen, entering your address etc) also.

If you want to see some of the views of psychiatry watch this video, you'll find the next videos in related or the guys account.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WPNsnuNM8L4

It's someone teaching Hubbard's words apparently and it's pretty shocking if you didn't know the extent of their beliefs. Oh and has anyone else seen the full John Sweeney documentary? And I mean the full program, not just his outburst which was spread around so generously.

Honestly I don't disagree with their religion and don't want to persecute their followers, I disagree with the way the organization handles anything about itself with endless litigation and suits and using the gray parts of laws to bend to their own advantage. Turning any fingers pointed at them no matter how valid they may be into religious persecution.