By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think its good that people stand up for their beleifs but i dont see why they wear masks and stuff.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

Double Post.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

ssj12 said:
what annoys me is some women appeared on an Australian news network saying she represents Anonymous.

She wants to be sued?

Jessman said:
Double Post.

*childish response*

no your stupid

*real response*

Anonymous is doing something that is truly good. How is a noble action stupid? it cant be

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SeriousWB said:
Rofl did that really happen ssj?! Surely goes against all that is Anonymous, being that she isn't.

ya look for a youtube video that was released today that's name contains anonymous and today.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network

“If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion.” L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology

Dont get me wrong, i understand what they stand for, but i think its stupid and childish *how* they take on things, wear masks, plaugue youtube acting stupid saying "we dont forgive we dont forget" bullshit, thinking that they are a group of hackers... Even that video "Response to Fox news" how they say stuff "when we watch someone die... we laugh" (dont quote me on that its around the lines) even when they made those threats to blow up sport stadiums, it is groups like THEM that makes the world as fucked as it is.

Jessman said:
Dont get me wrong, i understand what they stand for, but i think its stupid and childish *how* they take on things, wear masks, plaugue youtube acting stupid saying "we dont forgive we dont forget" bullshit, thinking that they are a group of hackers...

the point is because of thefact scientology will monitor you if they know who you are. They might try to kill you or your family, or at minimum get you fired from your job which could cause major problems in anyone's ife. They wil destroy peoples lives if the knoe who you are and that you are against them. 

I edited my post... so you can read more.

Jessman said:
I edited my post... so you can read more.

that hacker bs is false crap spread by scientology. There are more then hackers in anonymous. As for Fox. They are idiots. Don't listen to them, except for their weather reports which are their most accurate thing they have going for them. I never even heard of this "stadium bomb threat."