By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which The Legend of Zelda game is the best for you?

Tagged games:

Which The Legend of Zelda game is the best for you?

The Legend of Zelda 9 3.81%

Zelda 2 2 0.85%

A Link to the Past 28 11.86%

Ocarina of Time 65 27.54%

Majora's Mask 24 10.17%

The Wind Waker 33 13.98%

Twilight Princess 25 10.59%

Skyward Sword 20 8.47%

Other (one of the handheld games) 11 4.66%

See results 18 7.63%

Total:235

The first Zelda. It never gets old.

Around the Network

Twilight Princess FTW

Ocarina of Time is the best game ever in my opinion. I still remember the sence of amazment the first time i played it on Christmas day 98. You could explore everything you could see and the story sucked me in. The second best game is a Link to the Past one of the best games on the SNES.

My top 3 are:

1. Majora's Mask 2. A Link to the Past 3. Ocarina of Time

All of which are perfect 10/10's for me. But I have to rank them somehow.

RedInker said:
Ocarina of Time is the best game ever in my opinion. I still remember the sence of amazment the first time i played it on Christmas day 98. You could explore everything you could see and the story sucked me in. The second best game is a Link to the Past one of the best games on the SNES.

I still remember the fear I felt when I first entered to the room of Queen Gohma, so many good memories from that game.

Around the Network

ever since ocarina of time got released i've regarded it as the best video game ever, but i must say that majora's mask has aged incredibly well! love its unique atmosphere. i haven't finished skyward sword yet, but it's definitely the best zelda game since majora's mask.
i believe it all boils down to which game you played when you were a certain age. i didn't play a link to the past until after majora's mask. had i played it back in the early 90s, i probably would've grown even more fond of it. still love it though :)
but for now i'd say oot > mm > ss > alttp > tp > ww > tloz. (and i LOVE the original tloz!)
those are the only ones i've played, never played any of the handhelds unfortunately.

The NES original, the SNES classic, and the N64 masterpiece.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Hey. Listen. :D

Ocarina of Time for me.

Winwaker atm, I'm currently playing it again.
OOT has that first 3D Zelda played nostalgia factor but until there's a console HD remake I'll stick with windwaker.