By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which The Legend of Zelda game is the best for you?

Tagged games:

Which The Legend of Zelda game is the best for you?

The Legend of Zelda 9 3.81%

Zelda 2 2 0.85%

A Link to the Past 28 11.86%

Ocarina of Time 65 27.54%

Majora's Mask 24 10.17%

The Wind Waker 33 13.98%

Twilight Princess 25 10.59%

Skyward Sword 20 8.47%

Other (one of the handheld games) 11 4.66%

See results 18 7.63%

Total:235

Ocarina of Time 3D>Skyward Sword>Twilight Princess>The Wind Waker HD>>>>>The Minish Cap=Spirit Tracks

My top 6...couldn't narrow down the last 2. There's a pretty big gap between my top 4 and all the others. Ocarina of Time 3D is tied for my favorite game of all time with Xenoblade Chronicles.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess and WW HD are my TOP 3, couldn't pick a number one, TOP 3 was hard enough (besides MM xD)

The Original LoZ. Favorite game of all time. An incredible blend of action, adventure, exploration, fantasy, open world, mystery and story (for the time). Other titles have been almost as groundbreaking too, especially OoT. ALttP is a very happy game for me, and MM is also a classic - magical, unique and even a little "scary". I also have very fond memories of Zelda2, even though I thought it was a big step back from Zelda 1 at the time. I've liked the newer games less... they've just been less groundbreaking for me, and not ass tight in their controls. Right now I'm also playing through WW for the first time (in HD, of course) and this game is exceptional. I think it will take a special place among the others when done.

the CD-i ones are so amusing. If you don't like playing zelda. And enjoy things so bad they're amazing.

They will probably be your favorite.

there should have been option!

Link's Awakening. Turns out, Nintendo already succeeded at making a well-paced, tightly-packed, and deviously designed Zelda game with great music and an even better story.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Well, the Zelda game on which I've laughed, enjoyed and played more is... Four Swords Adventure for the Gamecube.

But playing it properly: with four GBA's connected to the GCN, playing with friends. Never a game has promoted so much cooperativeness and competitiveness, all in the same session of gameplay.

KylieDog said:

Why whenever people make these do they put crap like Zelda 2 as a option but never Link's Awakening.

Apparently handheld Zelda isn't worth a mention, despite being more consistent than the 3D entries up until Phantom Hourglass.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

KylieDog said:

Why whenever people make these do they put crap like Zelda 2 as a option but never Link's Awakening.

How can u call Zelda 2 crap it was so awesome and pretty unique, have u ever seen a game like that?

It was definetly outstanding

My triforce is: OOT - WW - SS

F0X said:
KylieDog said:

Apparently handheld Zelda isn't worth a mention, despite being more consistent than the 3D entries up until Phantom Hourglass.

You mean Spirit Tracks. Phantom Hourglass was a good game.