By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which The Legend of Zelda game is the best for you?

Tagged games:

Which The Legend of Zelda game is the best for you?

The Legend of Zelda 9 3.81%

Zelda 2 2 0.85%

A Link to the Past 28 11.86%

Ocarina of Time 65 27.54%

Majora's Mask 24 10.17%

The Wind Waker 33 13.98%

Twilight Princess 25 10.59%

Skyward Sword 20 8.47%

Other (one of the handheld games) 11 4.66%

See results 18 7.63%

Total:235

A Link to the Past will always be the definitive Zelda experience for me, that game is close to perfection in my view.

Around the Network
Wright said:
F0X said:
KylieDog said:

Why whenever people make these do they put crap like Zelda 2 as a option but never Link's Awakening.

Apparently handheld Zelda isn't worth a mention, despite being more consistent than the 3D entries up until Phantom Hourglass.

You mean Spirit Tracks. Phantom Hourglass was a good game.

Spirit Tracks was more divisive than Phantom Hourglass, but both recieved a good measure of criticism. The kind of which typically follows each console Zelda release.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

All the Zelda's up to OoT were seen as gaming excellence. Every game since OoT has been met with decline and disappointment. Save for TP, which I enjoyed, definitely had its flaws. But I do think TP was the best Zelda game since Aonuma took the reigns.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

F0X said:
Wright said:
F0X said:
KylieDog said:

Why whenever people make these do they put crap like Zelda 2 as a option but never Link's Awakening.

Apparently handheld Zelda isn't worth a mention, despite being more consistent than the 3D entries up until Phantom Hourglass.

You mean Spirit Tracks. Phantom Hourglass was a good game.

Spirit Tracks was more divisive than Phantom Hourglass, but both recieved a good measure of criticism. The kind of which typically follows each console Zelda release.

Ohh, I misunderstood your words.

yes but its not only taste but if you judge by the standards of the time, Zelda 1 was really the best for me.

I mean there were ofc other great games, for example sega had shinobi..

But such a big complete experience, with the big world, the traders and all of the dungeon you could explore as you like it. I mean that there was even a second harder playthrough, i mean that was really awesome.

The music in the dungeons and the old guys giving weird tips... man its really amazing what he achieved with so little.

i mean ofc the other music was great too, even intro screen was nice.

You could even save in the game, i mean really what they did was unbelievable.

Its not only that they did more than necessary, on top of that they even did more and more

Around the Network

ofc not even have to mention that mario was also awesome

ishiki said:

the CD-i ones are so amusing. If you don't like playing zelda. And enjoy things so bad they're amazing.

They will probably be your favorite.

there should have been option!

He's the only one who agrees with this:

XD

Ocarina of Time.

Hardly the most original choice, but true for me.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Windu Waka

Majora's Mask and all its creepy-a glory.