By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Lost World - Review Score List

We gotta remember that there are two kinds of difficulties: the good one and the bad one. The bad one is mostly due to poor controlling and poor design. The good one is challenges and good design.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
i am very skeptical - i will give it a week before i buy it, to hear the opinion of my fellow vgchartz friends

go to miiverse, change the region from americas to europe. The game is out there people is loving the hell out of it.

Mr Khan said:
The low scores seem to be complaining of difficulty, so that can't really be too bad of a thing on the whole

It can if it's cheap difficulty. I like things that are tough to figure out, I hate trial and error. The reviewers seem to be mentioning the latter, which isn't a good sign.

It seems this game is turning out exactly as I expected, in that it is a complete mess.

Metascore of 62...ouch.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

it isnt what i expected i was expecting at least the same scores that Colors and Generatiions got. Its sitting at 62 which is more than ten points less than Generations or Colors. Im torn, the Sonic fan in me wants to believe the high scores, but i never even heard of most of those websites and i dont trust Famitsu ratings for crap. The review sites i do trust are giving then the low mediocore scores. and its worst for 3ds which is what i was going to get, heres hoping they have a demo

oh and im sure as hell not going on the word of anyone from Miiverse, that would be like taking metascore user reviews seriously.

Around the Network

This is looking like a repeat of Beyond. Reviews are all over the place!

oniyide said:
it isnt what i expected i was expecting at least the same scores that Colors and Generatiions got. Its sitting at 62 which is more than ten points less than Generations or Colors. Im torn, the Sonic fan in me wants to believe the high scores, but i never even heard of most of those websites and i dont trust Famitsu ratings for crap. The review sites i do trust are giving then the low mediocore scores. and its worst for 3ds which is what i was going to get, heres hoping they have a demo

oh and im sure as hell not going on the word of anyone from Miiverse, that would be like taking metascore user reviews seriously.

I tend not to trust particular sites, since the reviewers (and their standards) vary wildly. For my part, I make sure to read a spread of different reviews. It's pretty easy to spot the ones who know what they're talking about, and which ones are just making it up as they go.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

DucksUnlimited said:
This is looking like a repeat of Beyond. Reviews are all over the place!

At least with Sonic, i'm not one of the ones carrying the high score hot potato in the prediction league (sorry, Think-man!)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mythmaker1 said:
oniyide said:

I tend not to trust particular sites, since the reviewers (and their standards) vary wildly. For my part, I make sure to read a spread of different reviews. It's pretty easy to spot the ones who know what they're talking about, and which ones are just making it up as they go.

thats exactly what i do, but the guys i trust are the ones giving the negative reviews and the ones i never heard of or dont trust are giving the positive ones

I was actually looking forward to this, looked great....how disappointing!

Here's a Plus side, less reason to get a Wii u for me